Home

Madden NFL Designers Podcast #3

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Designers Podcast #3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #25
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL Designers Podcast #3

Maybe I listened to a different podcast.

I heard that they are concentrating on franchise mode this year and into the future.

That they can't just put all of HC right into Madden for technology reasons ( i assume size being primary) but want to use systems from it.

I didn't hear there would be no enhancements to franchise mode this year, or it wouldn't be amazing or it would suck.

I suggest people listen to the pod cats instead of basing opinions off of other people's interpretations of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8
I think they mean they had a better engine to build on last gen.
True. This podcast is so muddled in secrecy all I can hope for now is at least something new for Franchise mode.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal

I heard that they are concentrating on franchise mode this year and into the future.

That they can't just put all of HC right into Madden for technology reasons ( i assume size being primary) but want to use systems from it.

I didn't hear there would be no enhancements to franchise mode this year, or it wouldn't be amazing or it would suck.

I suggest people listen to the pod cats instead of basing opinions off of other people's interpretations of it.
This is exactly what I heard too. Maybe it was totally different, hearing it from IE! haha
Old 12-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:

Thank you kind sir. What I heard exactly. I have no idea what some of these other dudes in here are talking about, it is hilarious lol.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #29
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

That's all there needs to be said. The voice of reason right here.

Even a few months ago Phil said what he could say at the time, Franchise Mode's improvements will be noticeable to people's eyes.

It's too early in production to spill the beans.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #30
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
LOL I bet if they had some competition, they we would be surprised at what they could all of the sudden implement in a years timing lol
Old 12-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #31
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
LOL I bet if they had some competition, they we would be surprised at what they could all of the sudden implement in a years timing lol
Maybe you didn't hear that they have a smaller staff since Josh started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 52
What Danimal said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »