Home

Having Fight Night Champion Roster Complaints? Brizzo Explains...

This is a discussion on Having Fight Night Champion Roster Complaints? Brizzo Explains... within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Oh, and I like one of Brizzos ending lines. "Roster doesn't have some of the guys you like, end of story" . Hurts my heart to hear grown men crying and being unreasonable like a bunch a lil..........female dogs damn the other word has more kick to it lol.

Last edited by TheCreep; 12-10-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: changed the profane language
Old 12-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Having Fight Night Champion Roster Complaints? Brizzo Explains...

Sad but it is true. Creep
Old 12-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
You did what you could. Guys complaining are just being unrealistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2010, 03:54 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 33
Unfortunately boxers are individual entities to themselves. Unlike sports such as Football & Hockey, where you have the NFLPA & NHLPA, in Boxing each fighter has to be approached individually & the necessary terms agreed before he can be included in a game. I would love to have Mayweather in the game but we all know his personality & therefore the crazy demands he would probably make to EA.

The future of the Fight Night franchise is uncertain. I'm just happy to have a good boxing game out there even if it doesn't have all the fighters we would love to see. I think we need to cut EA a break on this one.

That said there is no reason why CAB can't be improved to a level whereby people can near as dammit recreate fighters for themselves.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1
the simple answer to er ones complaints is a deep cab thats the answer ea do that an that should stop all the noise.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6
Brizzo sounds bitter as ****. Talk about professionalism.........
Old 12-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
You're joking right? You dont accept the fact that someone actually DIED so they couldn't sign a contract with him? Thats just one example. You are aware of what a contract is correct? I'm seriously asking, not being sarcastic.

What are you talking about? Where did I mention anything about not having Gatti (who I'm assuming you are talking about)?

And yes I know what a contract is.

The point is, many people will eat this up from EA while totally overlooking the fact they make it impossible to make certain characters in the bareboned CAB they had last year... if the same CAB mode returns this year I will be just as upset that there is no Paul Will, Sergio Martinez, Maidana, Khan, Mayweather, Holyfield, etc. etc. etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Sad but it is true. Creep

What's sad is that you eat this up from them and have no problems with it at all

They (EA) have no problem taking our $ for everything possible (DLC boxers for example, DLC for all other sports games) but then you're fine with them not getting the best current boxers AND also not allowing us to make a recreation in CAB mode. So currently I can't even play with the champions of some popular divisions (Khan,Martinez are not in the game) but I can play with Butterbean. Awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »