Home

Madden NFL 11 Week 15 Roster and Rating Changes, Andre Johnson 99 Overall

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Week 15 Roster and Rating Changes, Andre Johnson 99 Overall within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 11 Week 15 Roster and Rating Changes, Andre Johnson 99 Overall

Check out the week 15 Madden NFL 11 roster and rating changes. These rosters should be available Friday morning.

Quote:
It's been another busy week of transactions and rating adjustments in the NFL. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:
  • Big Week 15 rating adjustments at the top: Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson is back to 99 Overall. Adrian Peterson slips to 98 Overall after a lackluster performance against the Giants. A couple of other players are pounding on the 99 Overall door, including Troy Polamalu, Haloti Ngata, and Champ Bailey who all move up to 98 Overall in this week's update.
  • Approximately 430+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this Week 14 update.
  • Over 175+ player equipment updates this week thanks to our resident NFL Player Gear Guru and Madden tester extraordinaire, Mr. Dustin Smith.
  • Eight Team Overall ratings updated this week. The Patriots keep moving up the charts with their elite level of play; now at 93 Overall. On the flip side, the Bengals and Vikings continue to slide.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
what no saints bump up y drew is not 99 overall oh well maby nex week
Old 12-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
finally AJ gets the rating he deserves
Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1
Dre's the best receiver in the game. So he should be a 99.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 15 Roster and Rating Changes, Andre Johnson 99 Overall

Glad to see DeSean go up after his DISGUSTINGLY good performance on a hurt foot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #6
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
I appreciate EA updating the rosters every week, but I have 2 questions:

1. When you take these rosters into Franchise mode, why isn't every player available? I get that Kiwanuka is on IR in real life and sure, if you're playing online, he won't be available but when playing offline against the CPU, you should be able to pull those guys off IR before the season starts.

2. Why can't you save multiple roster updates? Each time I download the online roster, it just overrides the previous weeks' roster.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #7
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3

I can help you out
1. When starting your offline dynasty turn pre-existing injuries off when choosing your settings(the menu pops up after picking your team). You will have to adjust your depth chart to start players that were on IR.

2. You can manually save the roster after you download it. I do this and name them Week 10, Week 11, etc. Download the roster update then go to save/load to save the roster and name it. You can also load the online roster and make adjustments before saving it. Sometimes I edit the rosters when EA misses some transactions.

Hope this helps
Old 12-17-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Where is Safety Emanuel Cook? Its been like a week and somthing that he has been signed to the Jets. Ughh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »