Home

MLB 2K11 Screenshots (Some in Hi-Res)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Screenshots (Some in Hi-Res) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
SCREENSHOTS HERE

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...id=89397568958

In all honesty, im probably done with this franchise, i always get excited around this time and then i am ALWAYS let down. The textures are meh and the only graphical difference i see from last year is in the lighting slightly. They really needed to work on the stadium lighting and the crowd lighting with the shade etc.. The one positive thing i can tell if the first baseman is actually jumping for the ball..

MEH
Old 01-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: SCREENSHOTS HERE

I'm liking the pics. Now we need game play details.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsalsays
They had to have given up. Honestly
Not impressed? I not sure what to think. 2K10 was my first b-ball game.

Last edited by ChampN252; 01-06-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #12
Rookie

you make it sound sad when you out it like that
Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Because it is sad dude.
Im 23 years old and i sit here every january like a 10 year old on xmas morning waiting for information.. and i get let down like clockwork because the game is the same bs exuse every year. How do you downgrade graphically for 3 years to not even upgrade in the gameplay dept.. they say the ball physics this and the ball physics that.. tell me when you hit the ball, does it truly feel like youre controlling it? not to me, thats for sure. They basically downgraded their game for 3 straight years. Last year was the only semi playable game in my opinion and even after playing that for a few seasons.. teh franchise was completely broken and the gameplay became somewhat even predictable. The hits feel like you dont have control, you constantly smash opposite field homeruns, it doesnt feel true to life, nothing about this game does. Seriously.

Im never a negtative person but this is really the last straw. I know its only a screenshot but i really dont care what they do to the gameplay this year because its not going to save it.

The anchor has been dropped and the ship is sinking.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: MLB 2K11 Screenshots (Some in Hi-Res)

I thought the player models look better and I am not really liking the stadiums. But I think the animation look better.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #15
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Fanatic
The guy is just saying what is painfully obvious anymore. This game is not aiming for superbness. 2K's people themselves have said they're basically looking forward to getting rid of the exclusivity license, so.. why even bother sticking up for this game anymore ?
Hard as it is for some of you to believe, some of us are looking forward to the game. Without the need for those "this game is a waste of time" "PS3/The Show rulez!" comments - ON THE FIRST DROP OF INFORMATION. There's no need for people to be so transparent, or so insecure. They released a short trailer and some high res vids, and nothing but complaints about 2D crowds and comments about issues with the previous year's game. I just don't see this incessant need by some to label the game as horrible when I don't see any information that was released meriting that level of animosity. Normally I'd try not to comment on people going out of their way because I know the mods will deal with it eventually - but it's annoying to see year in and year out.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #16
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Fanatic
This game is not aiming for superbness. 2K's people themselves have said they're basically looking forward to getting rid of the exclusivity license, so.. why even bother sticking up for this game anymore ?
If that's the case, then why even bother posting here?

There are some of us who are actually looking forward to this game. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but it would be nice if we could post in peace without people constantly saying things such as there's no point in buying this if we own a PS3 or that there's no point in saying anything positive about this game. It's annoying for the rest of us who are open minded and think that 2K just might be improving this series like they did last year.

Last edited by jeffy777; 01-06-2011 at 10:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »