Home

OS Exclusive Fight Night Champion Producer Video: Stamina, Endurance and Corner Game

This is a discussion on OS Exclusive Fight Night Champion Producer Video: Stamina, Endurance and Corner Game within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2011, 07:11 PM   #9
Staff Writer

OVR: 29
Very very nice!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker
I think this addresses multiplayer modes significantly, in a very positive way. But for offline player, I really like how the game will force you to fight strategically each round.

This is a big win!
Yup, couldn't agree with you more here.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #11
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: OS Exclusive Fight Night Champion Producer Video: Stamina, Endurance and Corner G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker
I think this addresses multiplayer modes significantly, in a very positive way. But for offline player, I really like how the game will force you to fight strategically each round.

This is a big win!
agree, in single player even tho I fought realistic as possible I found myself relying on the Jab far to often (to score pts; jabs didnt work in FNR4 )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: OS Exclusive Fight Night Champion Producer Video: Stamina, Endurance and Corner G

Impressive. Is the independent "Torso Meter" depleted by the absorption of body punches? I would have liked to see a visual of the meters.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:48 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 24

Ahhhhhh, Another item I suggested. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that wanted this though.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by pereznoel1
EVERYTHING IS GOOD.BUT YOU GUYS STEAL MISSING BOXERS LIKE FELIX TITO TRINIDAD,JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ,IVAN CALDERON,MACHO CAMACHO.THEY ARE LEGEND OF BOXING.WHEN THE DEMOS IS COMING OUT IN FEB WHAT DATE.
Settle down, bud.

Anyways, this actually put my interest up a bit. This is still only a rental for me and I really don't see much of a leap from FNR4 to FNC, but hopefully it turns out good.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:39 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Settle down, bud.

Anyways, this actually put my interest up a bit. This is still only a rental for me and I really don't see much of a leap from FNR4 to FNC, but hopefully it turns out good.
Man the stamina system alone warrants a day one purchase for me. On top of that, @pereznoel, during the dev chat they stated they're still negotiating with boxers at the moment for DLC that'll be coming after Champions is released. So there's no telling who else is going to be added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Man the stamina system alone warrants a day one purchase for me. On top of that, @pereznoel, during the dev chat they stated they're still negotiating with boxers at the moment for DLC that'll be coming after Champions is released. So there's no telling who else is going to be added.
That's cool.

I'm just disappointed with the lack of additions to Legacy. I thought this was going to be the year they went all in and made it REALLY good, like some of those Japanese boxing sims I hear mentioned around here, but at this point it just looks like a tweaked version of FNR4's Legacy. Although before the game-killing freezes, I was having a good time with it.

And I hate to use "game-killing" since I know how overused that word is now, but it was true for me in that case because once I couldn't advance any further in my career, I just ended up putting the game down and never really got back into it.

I guess it just turns me off a little that they thought they were better off focusing a solid amount of time on the Champion mode instead of Legacy or other areas. I realize they need a selling point for the game and all that, but I know most people here would have been much happier with a more in-depth Legacy mode than a story mode with a pre-determined outcome (as far as I know).

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »