Home

MLB 11 The Show Video: Home Run Derby with Move Support

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Video: Home Run Derby with Move Support within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2011, 10:48 PM   #9
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Footage of Homerun derby with move support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Holy input lag Batman!

I'll probably blame the TV for that one, but I don't really like motion control things anyway. You can tell it might get a bit wonky. Looks interesting though.
Got to be the game or tv as the Move has been great so far for me. Dead on 1 to 1 motion.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 01-13-2011, 11:25 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Footage of Homerun derby with move support

I want to play in the homerun derby as my favorite player, not the invisisble man. That doesn't look good at all.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:07 AM   #11
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 11 The Show Video: Home Run Derby with Move Support

Garbage. adds absolutely nothing to the game for me. I hope they don't waste time trying to get this in the regular game in 2012

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 02:41 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 7

Invisible players? Well, that's disappointing....
Old 01-14-2011, 06:49 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Garbage. adds absolutely nothing to the game for me. I hope they don't waste time trying to get this in the regular game in 2012
Totally agree. I wish devs would leave gimmicks like Move support and 3D alone, they add nothing to the game for sim players. The improved graphics are a nice addition but outside that I've yet to see anything that would warrant a purchase this year. It doesn't matter though, as I'm happy with MLB 10.

This just illustrates the reason why I don't like purchasing the same sport titles each year, more often than not the upgrades aren't big enough to warrant a purchase if you're already satisfied with the previous title. I prefer to wait a couple of years.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Totally agree. I wish devs would leave gimmicks like Move support and 3D alone, they add nothing to the game for sim players. The improved graphics are a nice addition but outside that I've yet to see anything that would warrant a purchase this year. It doesn't matter though, as I'm happy with MLB 10.

This just illustrates the reason why I don't like purchasing the same sport titles each year, more often than not the upgrades aren't big enough to warrant a purchase if you're already satisfied with the previous title. I prefer to wait a couple of years.
Who cares? does it hurt anyone by being included? are you able to avoid 3D and Move at all times?
This really isnt a big issue, if move makes it into the core game you STILL wont have to use it so chiiiill...

The guy playing hopefully not a SCEA guy lol needed to pull the ball alot more Bautista hit ONE count it ONE of his 54 HR's last year to the opposite field. Invisible players is kind of a bummer but owell im sure animations would be difficult cuz your using your own stance...
Old 01-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #15
Banned

This guys move talent just threw off the whole video for me. The Show should be a good game this year for sure. I just wish they would do something to the Franchise instead of focusing on controls and 3D. Controls should have been a small new feature and 3D should not be a big feature at all. I don't know unless they show some ground breaking stuff with the Franchise and RTTS I might just pick up 10 again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Davis
Who cares? does it hurt anyone by being included? are you able to avoid 3D and Move at all times?
This really isnt a big issue, if move makes it into the core game you STILL wont have to use it so chiiiill...

The guy playing hopefully not a SCEA guy lol needed to pull the ball alot more Bautista hit ONE count it ONE of his 54 HR's last year to the opposite field. Invisible players is kind of a bummer but owell im sure animations would be difficult cuz your using your own stance...
Congratulations, you've totally missed my point.

I'm relaxed so no need to tell me to "chill", I know it's not a big deal I'm just saying I'd prefer it if franchise and presentation were the main focus. I admire the work of SCEA, they make a quality game I'm merely stating my preference for upgrades/additions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »