Home

WWE All Stars Preview, Partial Roster Revealed (IGN)

This is a discussion on WWE All Stars Preview, Partial Roster Revealed (IGN) within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: WWE All Stars Preview, Partial Roster Revealed (IGN)

Can you have Stephanie McMahon be Macho Man's manager? Probably not.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
The "Macho Man" Randy Savage is in the game? You now have my interest THQ.
This. The retailer exclusive characters makes me upset though. I wonder if since we've had a Savage DVD recently and he's finally in a WWE game again if they'll finally put him in the HoF this year?
Old 01-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #19
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Not entirely. This is new so you can throw more money towards legends. That bit makes sense.

BUT

If you only made one game you wouldn't have more money to work with? That's the part I don't get. I mean if you had 10 mil to make wrestling games and you threw 5 million at this and 5 at SD vs. Raw,I get the first part,you spend a million on legends in this and a million on say Universe mode in SD. If you didn't make this you wouldn't have the full 10 million for SD vs. Raw?
I understand where you're coming from, but in this industry you don't have things like a "wrestling budget" and do what you want. Every game is treated individually, not collectively or in the same genre. You don't take money from one game, and give to another. Different teams, different people involved, etc. Complicated, I know.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:11 PM   #20
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I understand where you're coming from, but in this industry you don't have things like a "wrestling budget" and do what you want. Every game is treated individually, not collectively or in the same genre. You don't take money from one game, and give to another. Different teams, different people involved, etc. Complicated, I know.
Actually, it seems pretty simple.

This game doesn't seem like it's for me. But, if you guys clean up alot of the bugginess of Universe and add a little more depth to it, I'd be all over next years SD v. Raw
Old 01-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #21
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15
Definitely not for me but it looks like a pretty cool arcade game! I'll stick with SVR and just keep hoping that Macho makes it in for '12'. There are some decent CC Macho's out there but nothing that really captures him very well.....we need the real thing!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #22
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
stephensonmc, I understand where you are coming from and respect the passion you have for your game. It is the first wrestling game I've bought in years and I am enjoying it.

That said, I won't be picking up all stars. I don't care about arcade wrestling games. I want Macho Man in SVR. Hopefully you guys can work on that for next year. I know that all your DLC has been announced for this year's game, but it would be hoot if you threw us all a coverball and added him through that to this year's game.

All in all I'd love to see a classic wwe game made that features all these legends. I know that isn't happening, but I'd rather see them in a SVR style game instead of the arcade title. Also, since you're listening please bring Hogan's leg drop back next year for CAWs.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:16 PM   #23
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
This is gonna be fun, I'm going to get it.. March will make me happy..
Old 01-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #24
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

EG, you can add Hogan, Warrior, and Orton to the confirmed list as they are all on the box.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »