Home

MLB 2K11 Video: Perfect Game Montage

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Video: Perfect Game Montage within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: MLB 2K11 - Perfect Game Montage (IGN)

That doesn't look very impressive, but I will wait until the game comes out and give it a try before I decide if I want to spend $60 on it.

FLY EAGLES FLY

Old 01-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 8

Basing on the footage and the screencaps, Pepsi are not an official sponsor of the game this year.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollienyy
Basing on the footage and the screencaps, Pepsi are not an official sponsor of the game this year.
Thank God for that........But what do you guys think about any improvements that you saw if any?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #12
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Looks ok. Animations do look better, but not phenomenal. I just hope the gameplay is good.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:37 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 10

I thought it was 2k10 to be honest. Animations looked the same from fielding, throwing, pitching, and hitting. That dive was gross too, but having only one choice and being a baseball freak I will pick it up, I just hope that this was just little clips and not how the game actually looks from the player prospective while playing. If they improved the overall gameplay I think it will be a solid offering even though doesn't look like much has changed from that clip.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #14
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckhoss29
I thought it was 2k10 to be honest. Animations looked the same from fielding, throwing, pitching, and hitting. That dive was gross too, but having only one choice and being a baseball freak I will pick it up, I just hope that this was just little clips and not how the game actually looks from the player prospective while playing. If they improved the overall gameplay I think it will be a solid offering even though doesn't look like much has changed from that clip.

Yeah, don't worry: it's definitely just replay clips and not from the player perspective.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I've never been a fan of their player models but graphics don't mean that much to me at this point. I'm looking for smoother animations and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately we won't get any real info until we get a true hands on preview from someone we trust. And the best info will be when we get to play the demo. Just hoping the demo has more features than last year like commentary and sliders (not in last year's demo). Commentary is a major positive for this game and it's a shame to not include it.

Last edited by rudyjuly2; 01-21-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #16
Rookie

RedLine's Arena

OVR: 8

I like the vid, 2K does a good job putting these trailers together. The animations seem smoother, and I did see some new animations from the pitchers for sure.

The crowd noise / atmosphere sounds good but can't tell if that's added to the trailer or part of the game. However, the crowd is not standing on their feet and cheering like you would expect at such an exciting moment in the game, so perhaps this will all be improved in final game.

Still, nice to see some more footage on the game, it does appear more polished.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »