Home

Fight Night Champion Demo Details, Ali, Tyson, Pacquiao and Cotto - 3 Rounds

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Demo Details, Ali, Tyson, Pacquiao and Cotto - 3 Rounds within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Fight Night Champion Demo Details, Ali, Tyson, Pacquiao and Cotto - 3 Rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Phobia, whats your live gamertag?
Phobia OS

Hit me up, I think my friend list is full so message me.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #18

OVR: 34
Re: Fight Night Champion Demo Details, Ali, Tyson, Pacquiao and Cotto - 3 Rounds

Down goes Phobia...down goes Phobia!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
Down goes Phobia...down goes Phobia!
Did you just wake up from a dream
Old 01-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
I'm taking down all these gamertags to see who actually will fight and actually has any skill, lol. Here is to someone giving me a good match.
Pharoethagreat for me. You can catch me on Round 4 daily also. xbox360
Old 01-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #21
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quick update.

Added to OP.

Those in the UK pre-ordering from GAME will be able to get the demo early on Jan 27th at approximately 2PM GMT (X360) or 4PM GMT (PS3). They will receive a code entitling them to download the game early.

Here are the dates and times for all regions and please note these times are driven by PSN/XBLA:

PS3:
North America: Feb 1st at 9pm EST
EU and UK: Feb 2nd at 8pm GMT
Asia: Feb 1st at 1am GMT
UK GAME Exclusive: Jan 27th at 4pm GMT

X360:
Gold Users: Feb 1st at 9am EST
Silver Users: Feb 8th at 9am EST
UK GAME Exclusive: Jan 27th at 2pm GMT
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
The reason most sports games don't do online for their demos is that it doesn't make sense from a profit perspective. With most demos you can download them and keep them forever so if there was online with that you can say "well my favorite team or fighter is on here so I will just use that." The way they are doing it here makes sense for everyone. People can get the demo and try out the online part and see if there are any exploits and EA can test out their servers and get feedback from players about that part of it a month before the game comes out instead of having to wait until launch day. EA did the same expiring demo with Need For Speed Hot Pursuit that let players use the online part of the game for a couple weeks before the demo was shutdown permanently before the full retail release. I know some won't like the fact of only being able to play it for 2 weeks but at least you get a demo in the first place because nothing says they ever have to make one.

UPDATE: The Facebook page has been updated and the details are official. Also they say the online part will be available for the first 2 weeks the demo is available. To me that means the demo will be offline forever like in the past demos and that the online part will expire on February 15.
That's what I meant.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #23
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

This year I might have a chance to crack the top 100. I gave up lasy year because of all the spinning, hyper punching and cheese that went on AFTER the last patch.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #24
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun

This year I might have a chance to crack the top 100. I gave up lasy year because of all the spinning, hyper punching and cheese that went on AFTER the last patch.
I gave up trying to be top anything in online games. I do not have the time to play 100+ matches a day.

With that said; I'm a beast at boxing games and everyone should fear me.

I'll probably be on 360 cuz that's where the best competition is at, but I haven't ruled out PS3.

Last edited by Vast; 01-25-2011 at 08:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »