Home

Fight Night Champion Tuner Set Available Today, For 360 Demo Only

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Tuner Set Available Today, For 360 Demo Only within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Tuner Set for Demo to Hit Today (360 Only)

A tuner set for a DEMO ? WOW.......Bravo.......
Old 02-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
A tuner set for a DEMO ? WOW.......Bravo.......
Yea these boys are out to tune the game properly. So that is why all this consumer feed back is important. The more we get to the devs the better. We just had to e-mail our list of 5 positives, 5 neutrals, and 5 negatives that are coming from our communities.

So they are taking in all the information and listening
Old 02-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Fight Night Champion Tuner Set Available Today, For 360 Demo Only

Noticeable difference I must say. Many of the guys using pac and trying to swing it out with me are completely done in the 3rd. I'm scraping em in the 3rd. Its great. I have a couple of losses myself though. I like.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 3

Gotta say I like the new tuner set, stamina is affecting the % and punches thrown, at least from what I can tell thus far.

%s have been at 55,50, 55,45, 60,50, 50, 50 for me and about 260-280 punches thrown on average, not bad for a 3 round video game against randoms online.

One thing I do notice now is that there might be an exploit with Tyson v ali. I don't consider myself that great but if you sit just outside of Alis range and lean back, block and then come with straights you can get a knockout most of the time if you are good at countering. Plus Tyson is fast enough to recover with blocks and throw a nice straight in there I dunno maybe it is just a good strategy?
Old 02-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #21
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
Gotta say I like the new tuner set, stamina is affecting the % and punches thrown, at least from what I can tell thus far.

%s have been at 55,50, 55,45, 60,50, 50, 50 for me and about 260-280 punches thrown on average, not bad for a 3 round video game against randoms online.

One thing I do notice now is that there might be an exploit with Tyson v ali. I don't consider myself that great but if you sit just outside of Alis range and lean back, block and then come with straights you can get a knockout most of the time if you are good at countering. Plus Tyson is fast enough to recover with blocks and throw a nice straight in there I dunno maybe it is just a good strategy?
It seems like they have these guys strengths mixed up. I would think that Tyson would be more successful getting inside and going to work but whenever I do that I'm usually touching canvas or getting stunned by Ali. I've found more success staying on the outside and beating Ali to the jab (Which I thought would be an Ali strength)-Refering to Online battles.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #22
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
It seems like they have these guys strengths mixed up. I would think that Tyson would be more successful getting inside and going to work but whenever I do that I'm usually touching canvas or getting stunned by Ali. I've found more success staying on the outside and beating Ali to the jab (Which I thought would be an Ali strength)-Refering to Online battles.
You might be onto somthing, because i have subpar success with Tyson when i fight ali inside.
Also Ali's jab isn't as effective as it could be i believe.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
You might be onto somthing, because i have subpar success with Tyson when i fight ali inside.
Also Ali's jab isn't as effective as it could be i believe.
Wholeheartedly agree to the nth degree. If you don't back up Ali's jab with something , I mean just something, it doesn't have any thing to it.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 0

I don't like the 3rd point, punches already do too much damage. I'd actually like to see most of my fights go 10 or 12 rounds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »