Home

LeBron James Says All of His NBA 2K11 Ratings Should Be 100

This is a discussion on LeBron James Says All of His NBA 2K11 Ratings Should Be 100 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: LeBron James Says All of His NBA 2K11 Ratings Should Be 100

No just No

Old 02-21-2011, 06:56 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Don't know which amused me more Lebron's 'they should all be 100' or Ron Artest's 'I dont care about none of that stuff, just my song'
Old 02-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #19
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

To all the Lebron haters!!!

@ least you still have a team, our walked/ran away from us 10 years ago.
& you never had a player named "Big Country" who is known as the biggest bust in NBA history.
What about Steve Francis,pouted for 2 months while he demanded a trade, cried his way to Houston & took rookie of the year.

I hope we get another chance some day.
And a better front office too.

Last edited by D-MAC©®; 02-21-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #20
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Well maybe 2K Sports can have an hour long special on whether to change or not change LeBron's attributes. Maybe they can call this waste of airtime "The Decision."

And I don't know how many of you have studied psychology, but if you have you know LeBron was lying his butt off. You can tell when someone is lying by how they scratch/wipe his or her face.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #21
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Well maybe 2K Sports can have an hour long special on whether to change or not change LeBron's attributes. Maybe they can call this waste of airtime "The Decision."

And I don't know how many of you have studied psychology, but if you have you know LeBron was lying his butt off. You can tell when someone is lying by how they scratch/wipe his or her face.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 13

no one outside of cleveland is still mad.. doe (whatever the hell doe is). they just realized lebron is a douche.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:44 PM   #23
Rookie

Jay F Kennedy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LeBron James Says All of His Ratings Should Be 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
I agree - since 2k does not currently have ratings related to class, loyalty, sense of humor, or humility.
I agree that "The Decision" was classless, but the whole loyalty part is bs. Last time I checked he honored his contract in Cleveland. I mean.. it's not like he ASKED to be drafted to a horrible basketball organization. I don't recall him ever requesting a trade either.

Cleveland fans need to admit that they have a horrible basketball organization that, in my opinion, will NEVER be a in the talks of NBA champions. Not only that.. the Cleveland baseball team, basketball team, AND football team are all very below average.

LeBron is a person just like you, he had to do what would make HIM happy. He isn't some modern day mule who owes you, the team owner, or anyone else anything. America is also the land of opportunity, and there isn't much opportunity in Cleveland as we can now see from all the bitterness being shown.

And if we're talking classless.. let's talk about all the horrible fans that show up to Cavs games with stupid signs and bags over their head.. while the players are out their giving their all to win the game. Reeeeaaaaaaal classy. right?

I'm not a LeBron or Heat fan either.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:51 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: LeBron James Says All of His Ratings Should Be 100

He just shot like 5/25 against me. My guess is So Beach got the best of him the night before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »