Home

MLB 11 The Show 40-Man Roster Ratings: American League East

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show 40-Man Roster Ratings: American League East within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB 11 The Show 40-Man Roster Ratings: American League East

Check out the MLB 11 The Show 40-Man roster ratings for the American League East. More to come.
Platform: PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 11 The Show 40-Man Roster Ratings: American League East

Looks like I'll have to resign Cano
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 03-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1
OK I HATE this!
I can look up these guys real contracts over the internet, why can't they keep it realistic? A Rod is making almost $31 million this year NOT $13.3!!!!!!!
This is one of the VERY FEW things I can find wrong with this game year after year!!
One of the biggest rewards I get out of playing RTTS is signing record breaking deals, thats one of the few rewards I feel I get for all of the hard work I put into RTTS is the feeling I get when I can say, "OK I am more valuable than X player to this team" ...using false contracts takes that element out of it for me..
Old 03-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Jays20593's Arena

OVR: 4

Jays rosters look good except theres no way Brett Cecil should be rated lower than Jesse Litsch and Zep.

Also, it's kinda weird the game is shipping with Napoli on the roster when he was only on the team for 3 days.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPitcher
OK I HATE this!
I can look up these guys real contracts over the internet, why can't they keep it realistic? A Rod is making almost $31 million this year NOT $13.3!!!!!!!
This is one of the VERY FEW things I can find wrong with this game year after year!!
One of the biggest rewards I get out of playing RTTS is signing record breaking deals, thats one of the few rewards I feel I get for all of the hard work I put into RTTS is the feeling I get when I can say, "OK I am more valuable than X player to this team" ...using false contracts takes that element out of it for me..
Don't even THINK about saying anything to discredit The Show when you haven't been a member here for more than three days. Sony doesn't have the license to use real contracts. It's not their fault. It's just the way it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #6
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
Don't even THINK about saying anything to discredit The Show when you haven't been a member here for more than three days. Sony doesn't have the license to use real contracts. It's not their fault. It's just the way it works.
It still doesn't prevent them from shifting the contracts to be in the ballpark of the actual contracts. A-Rod could be on 27.5 for the year, its not the exact number but its a damn sight closer than 13.1.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
It still doesn't prevent them from shifting the contracts to be in the ballpark of the actual contracts. A-Rod could be on 27.5 for the year, its not the exact number but its a damn sight closer than 13.1.
I don't disagree that they can make it closer to reality, but that kid was just acting like the sky was falling. But, I've been playing this game since 06 and the contracts never bothered me. Sure, it would be nice to have real contracts (for instance, Bill Hal made like 7.5 mil last year IRL, but only like 400k (if that) in the game). But, I'm not going to cry over spilt milk.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Isn't it sad that Mike Gonzalez is rated the Orioles' best player? WTF? Is it just me, or does the Show love Mike Gonzalez? I think this is the second year that he's been one of the Orioles' top rated players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »