Home

MLB 11 The Show Video: Colorado Rockies vs. Atlanta Braves (Shaky Cam - Gameplay)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Video: Colorado Rockies vs. Atlanta Braves (Shaky Cam - Gameplay) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #9
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show Video: Colorado Rockies vs. Atlanta Braves (Shaky Cam - Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
what in heavens name was that battle cry at the beginning lol
lol I was wondering the same thing when it made me jump due to my speakers being turned up LOL
Old 03-04-2011, 12:12 AM   #10
Banned

tweezy90's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show Video: Colorado Rockies vs. Atlanta Braves (Shaky Cam - Gameplay)

man the heytrain is spot on
Old 03-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

yup this lets me know the demo was just for analog just listen to the crowd on t how they react and all the extra little things that true baseball has, love that strikeout replay which is the exact camera on braves TBS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2011, 12:38 AM   #12
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
I really like how analog swinging puts the PCI zone right on the ball. No more using the left stick when trying to swing. You just need to slow the pitches down with the slider and it's golden.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #13
Rookie

Pretty Cool @ 9:30...that the batter lines are so much dirtier on the left side over the right side since there were more lefties batting over righties...small detail but excites the crap out of me that they would put so much attention to such things...Played the demo for MLB 2k11...totally blows...why the f*** you you use holland and zito match up over lincecum vs wilson for your demo...i swear my grandma throws faster than zito
Old 03-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasharatliff21
Pretty Cool @ 9:30...that the batter lines are so much dirtier on the left side over the right side since there were more lefties batting over righties...small detail but excites the crap out of me that they would put so much attention to such things...Played the demo for MLB 2k11...totally blows...why the f*** you you use holland and zito match up over lincecum vs wilson for your demo...i swear my grandma throws faster than zito
You might wanna take the 2K11 part out of your post. Comparisons are frowned upon 'round these parts. Jus' sayin'...
Old 03-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #15
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

The new stances look great, makes me even more disappointed that chippers has not been updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #16
Rookie

Sorry all...please disregard all words said earlier about the other game...I just want ot say that i am looking forward to the release of this game on march 8..and glad that i own an ps3...just for this...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »