Home

Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Yeah that's what was said by the Madden fans, not the developers. The devs haved already hinted to as much since madden 11
Old 03-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

For Franchise, here are some features that I'd like to see : I want to be told that injury reserve, for the for time in the history of the Madden franchise, will actually serve a purpose; which means that it will clear a roster spot. I'd like to know that we'll have extended rosters in the off-season, and pre-season, so pre-season actually serves a purpose. finally, I want to be informed that EA will no longer be telling me how many full backs or defensive linemen I have to carry on my roster, and allow mean to create a 53 man roster to my liking, as well as a 45 active game-day roster.

For game-play, I'd like tiered play-calling, or pre-snap options, that can be used in the play-call screen that will deliver the same options. I'd like strength and size to actually make a difference. I'd like to see some individuality among players, and I'd like Pro-Tak to allow me to tackle ball carrier, or join it on a tackle, while the ball carrier is currently engaged in an animation with another defender; basically, I want consecutive-hit tackling to finally be in the game.

Now I know that I won't be getting all of that, next week, or when the game releases, but I'd like to at least get some of them.

Last edited by LiquorLogic; 03-15-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

For Franchise, here are some features that I'd like to see : I want to be told that injury reserve, for the first time in the history of the Madden franchise, will actually serve a purpose; which means that it will clear a roster spot. I'd like to know that we'll have extended rosters in the off-season, and pre-season, so pre-season actually serves a purpose. Finally, I want to be informed that EA will no longer be telling me how many full backs or defensive linemen I have to carry on my roster, and allow me to create a 53 man roster to my liking with 45 active game-day rosters.

For game-play, I'd like tiered play-calling, or pre-snap options, that can be used in the play-call screen that will deliver the same options. I'd like strength and size to actually make a difference. I'd like to see some individuality among players, and I'd like Pro-Tak to allow me to tackle, or join it on a tackle while the ball carrier is currently engaged in an animation with another defender; basically, I want consecutive-hit tackling to finally be in the game.

Now I know that I won't be getting all of that, next week, or when the game releases, but I'd like to at least get some of them.

Last edited by LiquorLogic; 03-16-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 08:50 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

We have been waiting some 3 years for franchise upgrades. So as far as that is concerned this better be the year. I don't think I can hold out hope for another year. I'd also like to see some strides made with online franchise as well. Give it everything that NCAA's online dynasty has. Except instead of recruiting, you get free agency of course. That is my one and only hope.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 30
I just want to see improved AI, animations, player interactions, presentation, visuals. I'm cool with the franchise cuz I don't go all super deep in it but I would definitely like it spruced up some more, adding to what they started to do with 10.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #14
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
Yeah that's what was said by the Madden fans, not the developers. The devs haved already hinted to as much since madden 11
Back in August, Phil told us that franchise mode for Madden 12 will be noticeably changed with our eyes.

That's all he could say back then.

No, it's not going to be 100% where they want it to be, but it won't stay the same either.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
For Franchise, here are some features that I'd like to see : I want to be told that injury reserve, for the first time in the history of the Madden franchise, actually serves a purpose; which means that it will clear a roster spot. I'd like to know that we'll have extended rosters in the off-season, and pre-season, so pre-season actually serves a purpose. finally, I want to be informed that EA will no longer be telling me how many full backs or defensive linemen I have to carry on my roster, and allow mean to create a 53 man roster to my liking with 45 active game-day rosters.

For game-play, I'd like tiered play-calling, or pre-snap options, that can be used in the play-call screen that will deliver the same options. I'd like strength and size to actually make a difference. I'd like to see some individuality among players, and I'd like Pro-Tak to allow me to tackle, or join it on a tackle while the ball carrier is currently engaged in an animation with another defender; basically, I want consecutive-hit tackling to finally be in the game.

I agree with you,

I think there will be a wait for tiered play calling, at least I think so. Ian told us a few years ago it would take a ton of time to redo their current play calling system.

I could be wrong, though, and mildly surprised if it makes it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #16
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Consecutive Hit tackling better be added this year...........

The bowling pin knockdowns have to stop

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »