Home

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #3: Shotgun Spread Flex Wk Y-Stick

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #3: Shotgun Spread Flex Wk Y-Stick within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #17
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #3: Shotgun Spread Flex Wk Y-Stick

I doubt we see any videos of actual game play until end of April to early May. But when they do start posting videos I hope they be LONG videos. At least 5 minutes long.

Like just give a quarter of actual game play. That would be cool.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
Rookie

TIGERPRIDE08's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #3: Shotgun Spread Flex Wk Y-Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
I like it but I must admit that I'm a bit worried about the gameplay changes
i agree hope the defense can keep up but im sure they going to put some good defensive plays that we can use to counter the offense but this play is going to kill the defense if they in man the middle going to be wide open
Old 03-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #19
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotax
The way you format all of your posts is very annoying.
That's why they have the ignore feature... give it a try...

Old 03-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #20
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

I still don't see why we just can't audible to go under center or to shotgun that will add plays also, but more creative.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #21
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGERPRIDE08
i agree hope the defense can keep up but im sure they going to put some good defensive plays that we can use to counter the offense but this play is going to kill the defense if they in man the middle going to be wide open
The middle is always wide open anyway.....Slants were an automatic 1st down majority of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #22
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Eh, not a big fan of forced motion plays. They usually come back to bite me because I cannot move other players.

I really hope multiple players can be put into motion; otherwise the option offense and endarounds are still crap.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #23
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm

I really hope multiple players can be put into motion; otherwise the option offense and endarounds are still crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
I still don't see why we just can't audible to go under center or to shotgun that will add plays also, but more creative.

Both very valid and excellent points!

Old 03-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #24
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Eh, not a big fan of forced motion plays. They usually come back to bite me because I cannot move other players.

Why do you need to put multiple players in motion to have success with the option or end arounds?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »