Home

NCAA Football 12 Video Interview - Visuals & Pylon Physics

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video Interview - Visuals & Pylon Physics within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 19
I'm trying to understand what camera view/angle will allow us to see all these visuals during gameplay.

Do we finally have get Broadcast Cam after 2 yrs of being in Madden.
They did say they listen to the Community, right?

Pylon Physics, nice add, but will this type of phyics be applied with player on player(s)?

Visuals, Visuals, Visuals.

A schedule of imformation release like on the Madden side would go a long way with only 5 weeks remaining until May.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
Rookie

Canes305's Arena

OVR: 3
I hope they upgraded the side lines also.Im tired of the whole team doing the wave on the side
Old 03-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #19
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video Interview - Visuals & Pylon Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes305
I hope they upgraded the side lines also.Im tired of the whole team doing the wave on the side
Europeans never get tired of the wave.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 03-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Europeans never get tired of the wave.
Its true. They dont.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #21
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

if you look at the picture closely, it looks like the sidelines have been upgraded. The players look better, even though its kinda blurred. I love the black out uniforms for GA, though, very neat. Little things like pylon physics will really add to the game. Everyone is complaining and moaning right now because we aren't getting big news, but when you fire the game up this year, we won't have to hear "wow that looked ********, he ran straight through the pylon" or "the grass looks like flat carpet," etc. Things like this really pulls it all together. I am hoping that pylone physics translates to realistic ball physics as well.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #22
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoFantastic
Hopefully they upgraded the windsock physics as well. That is a gamebreaker for me. Also they need to fix goalpost physics as well. When a football hits the goalpost there should be a slight vibration throughout the post, but of course EA refuses to acknowledge this. If they expect to sell any games this year then these are the issues they need to address.
What are you talking about? Windsock physics was perfect in NCAA11, especially when you consider how overpowered it was in NCAA10.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #23
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Since we all on the visuals.........I hope they upgraded the cheerleaders and they do new cheers and celebration moves.

Also I hope they upgraded the QB slide animation and have it varied since not all QBs slide the same way. But it would be cool to see the grass and stuff kick up in the air from a slide.

Also since this part of visual...........I hope they changed the tackle animation and made it more varied and ACTUALLY MATCH THE SITUATION. Some tackle animations didn't even match the situation or angle.

Another visual would be to have stiff arms actually serve a purpose. Last year it didn't, you go to stiff arm somebody and they would just swallow your arm and tackle you.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

for some reason i get the feeling the game is really only going to be about visual upgrades this year

maybe a few small gameplay improvements like playbooks but overall i think it's just going to be about visuals

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »