Home

Fight Night Champion DLC Details, Arrives on March 29th (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion DLC Details, Arrives on March 29th (PS3, 360) within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2011, 10:44 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Fight Night Champion DLC Details, Arrives on March 29th (PS3, 360)

What about the patch?
Old 03-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
i can fight with de la hoya against b hop now an it will be fair
Old 03-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #19
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by randombrother
You're right. You look at these rosters that came with the game and it's anemic. Back in the days you had better rosters for sure. They want to charge people then that's their choice. My choice next time FN comes out will be to wait and see what the word is on the street. More than likely I'll be passing up on it.
Actually you didnt. Back in the day, you had less boxers. Around 30+. Now you have almost 60. The only thing the past games had was Floyd and we all know the reasons why he isnt in the game.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 18

Did I read correctly that the "alternate" weight class DLC is only $1.00 for all 8 boxers or $1.00 per boxer?

Other than ratings and weight do you think they also resized them so it doesn't look like a welterweight DeLaHoya at lightweight, etc with the other boxers?

Phobia could you find this out?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #21
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Did I read correctly that the "alternate" weight class DLC is only $1.00 for all 8 boxers or $1.00 per boxer?

Other than ratings and weight do you think they also resized them so it doesn't look like a welterweight DeLaHoya at lightweight, etc with the other boxers?

Phobia could you find this out?
an EA company guy on the easports forums stated that all of the DLC boxers will look different in different weight classes, and "some more than others". He said that middleweight RJJ looks extremely different than the LHW version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
an EA company guy on the easports forums stated that all of the DLC boxers will look different in different weight classes, and "some more than others". He said that middleweight RJJ looks extremely different than the LHW version.
If the ratings are done correctly, RJJ should be almost a 100 at MW and Pac's rating should drop down at LW
Old 03-27-2011, 04:04 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 7

I can't believe no one in here has mentioned how off some of these guys look.

I've seen better CABs of Marciano and Dempsey on boxer share.

A light skinned Jack Johnson? Really EA? We are forced to go that route because the craptastic creation engine which you supplied us with gives black boxers white face masks. You guys don't have that problem though since you have better tools to work with thus I do not understand why you made one of the darkest brothas in boxing history look like caramel.

And what Jack Dempsey is that supposed to be? Are you guys sure you modeled that head after Jack Dempsey the boxer? It doesn't look anything like a prime nor old Jack Dempsey.

Marciano is also way off around the eyes. It throws him off to the point it looks nothing like him.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtino
I can't believe no one in here has mentioned how off some of these guys look.

I've seen better CABs of Marciano and Dempsey on boxer share.

A light skinned Jack Johnson? Really EA? We are forced to go that route because the craptastic creation engine which you supplied us with gives black boxers white face masks. You guys don't have that problem though since you have better tools to work with thus I do not understand why you made one of the darkest brothas in boxing history look like caramel.

And what Jack Dempsey is that supposed to be? Are you guys sure you modeled that head after Jack Dempsey the boxer? It doesn't look anything like a prime nor old Jack Dempsey.

Marciano is also way off around the eyes. It throws him off to the point it looks nothing like him.
Jack Johnson was a little darker than floyd patterson in the documentary and if you look at the movie you can tell the picture they modeled him after. I just wished he was maybe a little darker and more distinguished in the face it looks a little to rounded tgo me kinda like a characture of him but Marciano is a travesty and he looks exactly like jake lamotta and dempsey looks more like schmelling than dempsey

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »