Home

Receive $25 Credit When Purchasing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

This is a discussion on Receive $25 Credit When Purchasing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
I try telling ppl all the time to use amazon.com..I'm serious, they have great deals & I've used them over Gamestop. Most new releases, they always give $10 or $20..don't ho to Gamestop where ya get ripped off & harrased bout pre-ordering every game...& oh, best part, amazon doesn't charge sales tax
Old 03-26-2011, 09:04 AM   #10
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
You recieve the game on release day correct. What I am trying to do.is order this and NTG 2011 so I get them both on release day. But have heard that you can't use the $25 right away you have to wait for it to post to your account.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 03-26-2011, 10:08 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1
Correct, if you select release day delivery, it's .99 cents & get it release day..but with it being Saturday, I'd do it ASAP if I were you, before release day delivery is taken down. & the bonus credit usually takes a day or two after your game has shipped. Can't go wrong with amazon, beats anything Gamestop has to offer...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4
awesome but I have no money to pre order :-(
Old 03-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #13
Rookie

Fluffhead's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Receive $25 Credit When Purchasing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
Correct, if you select release day delivery, it's .99 cents & get it release day..but with it being Saturday, I'd do it ASAP if I were you, before release day delivery is taken down. & the bonus credit usually takes a day or two after your game has shipped. Can't go wrong with amazon, beats anything Gamestop has to offer...
Release day delivery appears to have been taken down as I just ordered the game and it was not listed as an option. Oh well, for a $25 credit, an extra day isn't going to kill me.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffhead
Release day delivery appears to have been taken down as I just ordered the game and it was not listed as an option. Oh well, for a $25 credit, an extra day isn't going to kill me.
It wasn't an option for me when I ordered, but I went back after I placed my order and went to shipping options and it was there as an option.

EDIT: I just went back again under 'change shipping options' for my order and release day delivery wasn't there. Not sure, might just be a glitch or something on Amazon's end, b/c it showed up last night and I was able to change to release day delivery.

Last edited by rangerrick012; 03-26-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #15
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: release date shipping:

Make sure you are ordering directly from Amazon. Sometimes, a thrid-party seller which sells the item cheaper is the default. Look on the right side of the page and get it directly from Amazon. This is the only way to get the $25 credit and release date shipping.

It still shows up for me today (Saturday). Just make sure it's coming from Amazon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #16
Rookie

josef's Arena

OVR: 5

yeah i ordered around noon today (Saturday) but didn't get release day options (I'm an Amazon Prime member, too) but it verified that I got the $25 deal .. I don't really care though. I got Shift 2 coming Tuesday anyway and Tiger will arrive Friday.. mwaaahahaa. The $25 deal was too good to pass up. I think Gamestop has lost my business for infinity. Amazon just has too many great offers. I might even start trading in games with Amazon and see how that goes.. I Amazon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »