Home

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #17
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power

I will use this play some if it gets put into the Tar Heels playbook. It looks like a nice running play.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #18
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power

I have a feeling this s going to be one of those plays that works well as long as the defense doesn't line up to defend it perfectly.

What I mjean by that is sure the play looks nice, but you can't make any pre-snap adjustments except to audible because of the green line motion.

But hey maybe Tiburon will actually fix the issue of not being able to motion multiple players.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
I have a feeling this s going to be one of those plays that works well as long as the defense doesn't line up to defend it perfectly.

What I mjean by that is sure the play looks nice, but you can't make any pre-snap adjustments except to audible because of the green line motion.

But hey maybe Tiburon will actually fix the issue of not being able to motion multiple players.
Yesseree!!!

Would be nice if every play had an opposite for it.
Meaning every Run has a Pass that looks exactly the same and vice versa or multiple gap runs (A, B, Off tackle etc...) for the same set-up.

Also would be nice if we could give Blocking assignments on plays instead of EA dictating with their forced/canned assignments.

But that's a 2K Sports type of injection, not EA.

Curious with the "New" pylon physics if outside plays are made easier to force action to this area to highlight this feature???

Just a concern.

Last edited by khaliib; 03-30-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #20
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm

I know I mentioned this in another thread, but that's how it is for QBs in real life. Motion is determined by the play call in the huddle. If the QB doesn't like what he sees at the line, he has to change the play. In real life, the QB doesn't come to the line, read the D, then determine who to motion and where to put them--that's just how we do it in video games.

I think pre determined motion is very "sim."
Old 03-30-2011, 11:04 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 9

How could you not like badger power?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
I can't wait to tear up the big 10 with this. On Wisconsin!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »