Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - Making The Cover

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - Making The Cover within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #9
Rookie

tahjimoto's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog- Making The Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
hmm wonder what all the guys saying they wouldnt buy madden if vick makes the cover are going to do this year.

Play Ncaa Football 12!
Old 04-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Making The Cover

Btw, while you’re at it, take the day off work and make it a Madden day! This just happens to be the day where we announce the additions/improvements that are coming to presentation and gameplay in Madden NFL 12 and I’ve been told that we’ll have several videos for your viewing. As always, you’ll be able to watch the videos here on the official Madden NFL site or on the EA SPORTS Madden NFL Facebook page.
Go Browns!
Justin Dewiel - Community Manager

this all i have to say tell us to take a day off

are you crazy why would anyone take a day off watch what some updates or videos which pro take 10=15 mins most and they u lose all the money u could be earning then u have to plan what to do rest of the day

i never took a day off for a game coming out or a beta

and will never take a day off for madden news updates why lose money when i can be making money this just very stupid tell people take a day off

and with that said with ea keep up working on the game maybe this year it be the best madden pro not but im hopeful as long they inprove there game ill be happy

fix team play please why u play team play if u winning 35-7 the other team can jump off side every play 20 times in a row and not get booted ?

this just ruined the game be nice have leader boards to but allow to boot the guy they jumping off side every play because they mad u beating them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »