Home

25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #23: Corner Roll 2

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #23: Corner Roll 2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #23: Corner Roll 2

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in Madden NFL 12.

To be clear, there are more than 25 new plays in the game. Each day, a new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to Madden NFL 12.

Play #23 features Corner Roll 2.

Quote:
Dime Normal Corner Roll 2- A common “Disguise Coverage” pressure scheme that’s used in the NFL, Dime Normal Corner Roll 2 calls for the right and nickel cornerbacks to blitz off the edge. This play is primarily used when the ball is placed on the left hashmark. This shortens the distance the two corners have to go to get to the quarterback.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
That play is hot. Man playing defense will be SOME MUCH FUN this year. I've been begging for more defensive plays for a long time and we are finally getting them. This is starting to look like a pre-order game.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #23: Corner Roll 2

I'd love to see this play but with the left safety hot routed to cover the left flat. Timed correctly he should crush any receiver (or maybe even get a pick) for a ball thrown hot an uncovered receiver on the left as he'll be coming at full sprint.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #23: Corner Roll 2

Well, since I don't expect D-linemen dropping into coverage working any better against the CPU than it does on M11 I'm not too hot on this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »