Home

Madden NFL 12 Teaser Videos - X-Books & Gameplay, Presentation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Teaser Videos - X-Books & Gameplay, Presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Playbook #1: X-Books & Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH1LLYSFINEST13
I try not to get hyped for madden , but I cant lie , theres a part of me thats still excited for this. Saw a bunch of good things , tackling , catches etc.
These vids are getting me a little excited too; however, the real test will be the demo and a certain measuring stick that I shouldn't mention. Don't want to do any game comparisons on here.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #18
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Videos - X-Books & Gameplay, Presentation

Can some post a picture of the Vick presentation shot. I can't view the video

Thanks
Old 04-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
These vids are getting me a little excited too; however, the real test will be the demo and a certain measuring stick that I shouldn't mention. Don't want to do any game comparisons on here.
Yea , its all gone be about how it FEELS. These additions are good and needed but if it doesnt feel right then its not worth it. Im staying grounded untill I see actual gameplay. For now , these are all staged videos.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Presentation looks like another huge let-down if it's not complimented with a proficient broadcast package.

EA, we all know you make really elaborate team-specific intros (albeit non-dynamic ones). That was never the problem since 2008 when you started doing those movie-like tunnel sequences. The problem is that it ends there and the actual broadcast is lackluster and disconnected.

I guess we'll see on April 28 if EA stepped up to the plate in this greatly neglected area of presentation. I hope they do.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video - Playbook #1: X-Books & Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_sc
the gameplay looks like the same mediocre madden we have seen in the last years...
Really? Consecutive hit tackles and Custom Playbooks are the same mediocre Madden we've seen in the last years?

People have been asking for these over the last years and people still aren't happy. Wow, can't please everyone all the time at OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #22
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Loving the real intros so far, I am crossing my fingers they have the correct inflatable for the Bears intros as well as the flag runners with 4th phase logos.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #23
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9

looks like we get the team mascot and the dude on the bike was cool
more intro stuff and did you see the QB on the sideline and the coach hurry the play call only to see i think it was vick run back on the field maybe because the noise was to high ? what i saw so far looks tight
Old 04-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #24
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Really? Consecutive hit tackles and Custom Playbooks are the same mediocre Madden we've seen in the last years?

People have been asking for these over the last years and people still aren't happy. Wow, can't please everyone all the time at OS.
I must to correct myself...I meant that the animations looks the same as previous maddens from what I could see in this video...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »