Home

OS Greatest Baseball Team Ever Tournament -- SIGN UP now!!

This is a discussion on OS Greatest Baseball Team Ever Tournament -- SIGN UP now!! within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS Greatest Baseball Team Ever Tournament -- SIGN UP now!!

Operation Sports is having its first ever Greatest Team baseball bracket tournament, and you are invited! Think of it as a March Madness-style 64-team single-elimination bracket, only you’ll be picking your favorite baseball Greatest Team from one of 73 selections. You’ll have a chance to play live vs. other Operation Sports fans and also vs. some of the Operation Sports writers. Each game takes anywhere from 20-40 minutes, but you’ll have to win to advance to the next round.

We’ll be using the new DYNASTY League Baseball Online version to play the Operation Sports real-time multiplayer bracket tournament with brackets and scores all updated in real time all on Saturday May 14, 2011!!

All of the DYNASTY League Baseball Online Greatest Teams have extensively researched player ratings and actual vs. LH and vs. RH batting and pitching splits data.

The DYNASTY League Baseball Online ballparks include detailed ballpark effects in seven different outfield locations as well as ratings for foul territory, how well the ball carries and weather effects by region.

All Operation Sports Greatest Team bracket participants receive a free month of DYNASTY League Baseball Online, and the winner wins an extra free month of DYNASTY League Baseball Online!

Space is limited to 64 bracket slots so make sure to sign up today!

To sign up: Go to DYNASTY League Baseball Online -- sign up for your team and then enter the OS tournament!!

**Enter coupon code OS1 for your free month when you sign up at DYNASTYLeagueBaseball.com by May 15, 2011
Platform: Mac / PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14
Damn, this sounds like so much fun. Too bad, I just don't have the time to participate in these live tournaments.

To anyone on the fence about this game. It is a lot of fun (if you have time to participate in the leagues and play the game face to face. I personally think it is the best game of it's type that I have played.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Just wanted to put in a reminder that the OS Greatest Team tournament date is Saturday May 14 at Noon ET.

The coupon code for the free month subscription is OS1 and must be used by May 15, 2011.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
Rookie

The 64 team bracket is starting to fill up!

Team selection is first come first serve amongst the 76 Greatest Teams to choose from including teams from 1924-2010,
Old 05-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: OS Greatest Baseball Team Ever Tournament -- SIGN UP now!!

So where do I enter the code? I must have skipped that step.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #6
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: OS Greatest Baseball Team Ever Tournament -- SIGN UP now!!

You need to actually sign up for a subscription and the coupon code is put in on that page.

I went for it. I signed up for the free month and hopes that I can participate in at least a few of the tournament games.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:40 PM   #7
Rookie

You need to sign up to create an account first and then you get the two day free trial plus the free month when you enter the special OS coupon code OS1. You can enter the free month coupon code during the two day free trial or after the trial expires and you'll be able to play in all of the tournaments including the OS tournament and also enter into a league.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Where do we enter the code? I'm not seeing it under the subscription?

Edit - I found it

Last edited by areobee401; 05-04-2011 at 05:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »