Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

They originally said the patch notes would not be released until the patch was approved, that way in the event that something was denied people would not get upset that it was not included in the patch, which makes sense. However, the patch obviously was has been approved because it is out, so I am assuming that it has been approved for somewhere around a week and yet we still are waiting on patch notes; did I miss something here?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm playing a Franchise game and in the Game Stats summary, nothing shows up. I hit a home run, double, and stole a base with various players and instead of the season total in parentheses its just zero.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:31 AM   #19
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontHateOnNumber2
I'm playing a Franchise game and in the Game Stats summary, nothing shows up. I hit a home run, double, and stole a base with various players and instead of the season total in parentheses its just zero.
There is a gamer over at 2K forums who is also claiming when he tries to pinch hit a batter, it only allows him to pinch hit with pitchers. (instead of other batters/position players.)

Can anyone else confirm either of these?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #20
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
There is a gamer over at 2K forums who is also claiming when he tries to pinch hit a batter, it only allows him to pinch hit with pitchers. (instead of other batters/position players.)

loading up now, will check both of these issues. Maybe for franchise you have to restart with new?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #21
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp

Checked this now, I can pinch hit hitters, so not an issue. I tested this in a new franchise. maybe he was using a roster that did not have players adjusted properly, or mostly pitchers, and no bench position players. Wish people would check stuff on default rosters first before assuming new bugs.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 05-18-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had my Franchise going pre-patch. I just pinch hit Eric Chavez with Jorge Posada in the 5th inning, so pinch hits seem to be fine for me. I also pinch ran Andruw Jones for Brett Gardner to see if I'd have an issue and I didn't. Seems good.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #23
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

You check the supposedly stat issue, wish there was more detail, not quite sure where to look for this, or test this?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #24
Rookie

SSplinter9's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
why would you expect it to be? Patches aren't for graphical fixes or upgrades. They're fixes to the codes that correct things that shouldn't have been wrong in the first place. If there's something about a stadium or player model you don't like you have to wait till next year. It's been that way in every single baseball video game ever.
I would it expect it to be fixed because in the official trailer during the Gonzalez walk off homer the poles are exactly like they should be. So I assumed that it was possibly a code error that turned them into these giant green bricks. So for things that shouldn't have been wrong in the first place that were correct at some point it was easy to think that this was a fixable error by the 2k staff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »