Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Oklahoma State vs. OU Full Broadcast Opening Intro

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Oklahoma State vs. OU Full Broadcast Opening Intro within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #17
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Oklahoma State vs. OU Full Broadcast Opening Intro

Not bad. Assuming they updated Dynasty and RTG this year, Dynamic Commentary has to be the next step. Unless you just turn it off, it kind of kills the buzz no matter how well put together the rest of the stuff is. As we hear the same lines over and over, it just reminds us that we aren't having a true broadcast experience.

I'd like, but don't need, more commentary teams. Two or three (ABC, ESPN, CBS). Obviously it can be done, but it is such a big feature to implement, I wouldn't be mad if they couldn't do it on a year where they really updated Dynasty and RTG. Hopefully that is the case this year, because the Presentation itself isn't going to carry the game.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #18
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisphil1724
Great video! Almost was great as Coke Zero! Real Coke taste with zero calories!
These videos are definitely pretty sweet. Just like Reece's Peanut Butter Cups ... the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter!

These intros are a nice touch, but ultimately the improvements in the gameplay are all that matter to me. I want to see how the game performs on the field this year. And speaking of performing ... Old Spice Red Zone. When performance matters most!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSU SWAC Champs07
Not going to nitpick PRESENTATION looks great.........but the real news comes on May 23rd
What info do we get on May 23rd?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #20
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
What info do we get on May 23rd?
Dynasty info.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #21
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

That video is not accurate to real life. The Schooner does not lead the team out of the tunnel in real life, but rather runs out of the tunnel in northeast endzone after all the the band has finished playing, but before the players enter the field.

They also missed a big part of the pre-game thing that the players do when leaving the locker room, which is touching a "Play Like a Champion Today" sign that is posted just outside the locker room.

http://www.soonersports.com/trads/pl...-champion.html

The Schooner is more of a big deal during games after scores than it is during pre-game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Dynasty info.
I also think online. I dont expect any RTG info before E3 besides a preview blog
Old 05-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #23
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
ok i'm sorry but at this point i'd rather them stop showing us all the intros and pregame stuff. The more and more we see it we notice even more how generic the commentary feels leading up to the game but they are also spoiling surprises of seeing the different intros for ourselves. On top of that the more they continue to show us the intros before the game even comes out the less we are going to want to sit through them and watch them when we actually get the game.

Show some gameplay, we've seen and heard enough about the intros at this point. When they first mentioned them and showed some stuff it looked nice and all but now at this point the way they are flaunting them and constantly talking about them the less impressed i am with them. Like the guy almost falling off the wagon everytime, come on, why would they put that in there? Its not funny when it happens everytime, it might be funny the 1st time but like i said before, we've already seen the intro already so the element of surprise is gone and as a result the humor you'd get from the guy almost falling off is gone.

Last edited by JerseySuave4; 05-19-2011 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #24
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

overall it looks good.....I've seen so many videos on pregame and presentation that im just curious about the gameplay at this point.....it is definitely an upgrade from last year though but the commentary really needs some work..... I wish they would have put oklahoma st. at home though because they've already had previous videos of the boomer schooner leading oklahoma out onto the field.....oh well waiting for the 23rd

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »