Home

Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcardcharlie
I can't believe anyone actually believes this. You guys really think they add as much as they possibly can, when the foundation of the game is already in place???

Other devs make ENTIRELY NEW GAMES in the span of a year, and you guys think they're actually doing EVERYTHING they possibly can to improve the game year to year, simply because they are adding things like expanded rosters?

I mean it is completely laughable you think that asking them to allow us to invite players to camp is too much.
I didn't say up being able to invite players to camp was too much. I said that EVERYTHING they put in this year, would make it very hard for them to fit that in. It's a small thing that I am sure will be added for M13. EA listens to us, No doubt it'll be in next year. So, enjoy this year and the bells and whistles.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:11 PM   #234
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey Script,

I didn't see this asked anywhere, but how is the press coverage against the CPU? Last year, the CPU pressed waaaayyyy more often than in real life and it was over-the-top effective in completely stoning a receiver in his tracks at the line.

-Does the CPU still play press coverage with the high regularly of Madden 11?
-When they do, does the receiver still get stood up at the line of scrimmage?

Oh, and when you were on defense, did your RE get production against the CPU Left Tackle -- that is if you were running a 4-3?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 9

Question(s): Can a player not have a hot or cold streak?

Example: If I run a pass-heavy offense, my RB won't get a lot of carries...and I rarely do drop-off passes. But I would consider my RB to be doing "just enough" for my team if he come through for me on 3rd and 2 and such. I wouldn't necessarily need him to average 4 yards a carry.

So my 2nd question would kind of tie into my first example, what is the DPP being compared to? If I'm run-heavy, would my QB suffer? Would my WRs suffer cause I thought it would be a great day to just take advantage of a weak front-7?

I'll admit, I'm kinda nit-picking because it sounds like it's going to be a great franchise mode, but I would hate to be let down again...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #236
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
Script,

Thanks for all the info!
Was wondering if you know if there will be In Game Saves this year? I heard no, sadly...Can you shed any light on this?
It's possible, but not that I'm aware of.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #237
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Hey Script,

I didn't see this asked anywhere, but how is the press coverage against the CPU? Last year, the CPU pressed waaaayyyy more often than in real life and it was over-the-top effective in completely stoning a receiver in his tracks at the line.

-Does the CPU still play press coverage with the high regularly of Madden 11?
-When they do, does the receiver still get stood up at the line of scrimmage?

Oh, and when you were on defense, did your RE get production against the CPU Left Tackle -- that is if you were running a 4-3?
I didn't notice wr's getting blown up at the line. Or an excessive amount of man coverage.
I got good production out of my entire defensive line using both 4-3 and 46 depending on the blitz package i sent.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #238
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOREST007
Question(s): Can a player not have a hot or cold streak?

Example: If I run a pass-heavy offense, my RB won't get a lot of carries...and I rarely do drop-off passes. But I would consider my RB to be doing "just enough" for my team if he come through for me on 3rd and 2 and such. I wouldn't necessarily need him to average 4 yards a carry.

So my 2nd question would kind of tie into my first example, what is the DPP being compared to? If I'm run-heavy, would my QB suffer? Would my WRs suffer cause I thought it would be a great day to just take advantage of a weak front-7?

I'll admit, I'm kinda nit-picking because it sounds like it's going to be a great franchise mode, but I would hate to be let down again...
I think it depends on situations as well as production, so I'm not sure about how lack of use will work.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #239
Pro

OVR: 1

Hey Script,

There was a community day member from another site that said "owner mode" was back in (referring, I'd guess, to setting ticket prices and such for financial stuff). However, I don't think this has been mentioned in any of the franchise blogs ( at least, I personally haven't seen it).

Can you confirm if this has made it back in or not?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »