Home

NCAA Football 12 Blogs Cover Web Improvements and Custom Playbooks

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blogs Cover Web Improvements and Custom Playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #9
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blogs Cover Web Improvements and Custom Playbooks

Wow... not even a page of responses in regards to this blog. No opinion is a lot worse than a negative opinion; EA should take note.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 4

for me online dynasty is a nonfactor, i dont trust EA to work 100% of the time (wasn't there a problem last year?)

also the custom playbook blog was pretty much worthless, the fact that they didnt address formation audibles is troubling
Old 05-26-2011, 02:11 AM   #11
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Wow... not even a page of responses in regards to this blog. No opinion is a lot worse than a negative opinion; EA should take note.
Everything that people have said have happened in previous blogs/threads. There isn't anything really new, at least in regards to custom playbooks anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 03:28 AM   #12
MVP

prowler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Everything that people have said have happened in previous blogs/threads. There isn't anything really new, at least in regards to custom playbooks anyway.
Be that as it may, there's 5-6 threads on CC on the first page alone and all but one are 9+ pages of people saying the exact same thing.

Now I know CC > All this year and custom playbooks were announced a while ago, but what I'm saying is EA seemed to put a lot of dev time into online/web integration and this thread is public library quiet.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:53 AM   #13
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Be that as it may, there's 5-6 threads on CC on the first page alone and all but one are 9+ pages of people saying the exact same thing.

Now I know CC > All this year and custom playbooks were announced a while ago, but what I'm saying is EA seemed to put a lot of dev time into online/web integration and this thread is public library quiet.

Exactly! I'd like for them to had worked on medical redshirts, high school all star game, spring drills........................you know, things that have to do with football. You can't charge for that though so we'll have to wait for another year to see that stuff. **sigh**
Old 05-26-2011, 07:11 AM   #14
Rookie

whatcha's Arena

OVR: 4
I don't know that I agree about the lack of comments. Many of the comments in the CC threads are about how it wasn't implemented properly or how much assistant coaches should impact this or that. The web improvements blog was succinct and explained things well. The custom playbooks have been talked about ad nauseum, so I wouldn't expect to see many comments for a blog that just clarifies that which had already been stated. It wasn't a bad blog. There just wasn't a lot of new info.

For those that play online dynasties almost exclusively, the web improvements are a welcomed edition. Now if the significant other is hogging the tv I can whip out the laptop and play my game versus the CPU. The only down side is the inability to use custom playbooks.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 2
I really never got into online dynasties - Most of them crumbled before the end of first season; however the online capabilities has got my interest. I think this is really awesome to have because not every time do I want to play a game or boot up my console.. Now I just boot this up with my laptop and can almost use it as a text based sim which I enjoy (is this a move by EA to move towards text based sims for the future?) . And hopefully the stats on the web app are exportable, which can really make it really easy to setup some really nice/dynamic League Websites and show a history.

For a user that never got online that much especially in Dynasties , I'm really liking the ability for the CC in online dynasties combined with the online capabilities! This game is really taking a good turn with features that intrigues me... With some gameplay tweaks, this game could be special. I thought I was going to take a break for a year and just get madden (after a 2 year break).. Don't think that will be the case afterall
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #16
Pro

huntt26's Arena

I really like the features, but paying for them is unacceptable. I'm already paying $60+ for the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »