Home

Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Dez Bryant vs. Washington Redskins

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Dez Bryant vs. Washington Redskins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #9
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dallas vs Redskins pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Looking a this pic, really makes me pine for an online spectator mode with web access, so I can really absorb Madden's most consistently improved feature, graphics.

It would be so incredible and immersive to be playing a game online, while watching the live stream of that same game, on my computer, in broadcast camera view. The view from my television would be like being on the field and the computer view would be like looking up at the Jumbotron. How hot would that be? LOL

Madden has always reminded me of a very rich intelligent person with all the potential and resources to do historic things but hindered by a lack of applied imagination and motivation.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM   #10
Rookie

suthrnthug's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins

I have two questions. One, is that the correct throwback uniform for the Redskins? I thought they had a spear decal on the side of the helmet? Two, when are going to see some screenshots of the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers!?!
It's nice to see the uniforms get dirty this year. I'm impressed with Madden 12 so far. Can't wait to how the gameplay handles!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #11
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrnthug
I have two questions. One, is that the correct throwback uniform for the Redskins? I thought they had a spear decal on the side of the helmet? Two, when are going to see some screenshots of the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers!?!
It's nice to see the uniforms get dirty this year. I'm impressed with Madden 12 so far. Can't wait to how the gameplay handles!
The Redskins have multiple throwbacks. One with a solid red helmet, one with a spear, and a yellow helmet with an R, which is my personal favorite. They had them all in there in Madden 10 (not sure about 11). Hopefully they didn't take any throwbacks out. I hate when that happens.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #12
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrnthug
1) yes, as far as the default throwback that was provided in Madden 11. That one displayed in the pic is a more vintage and entirely different uniform combination than the one you are referring to with the helmet that has a spear. I think the Redskins first debuted the "spear decal" helmet during Spurrier's short tenure but that uniform shown is supposed to be a replication of a Redskins uniform from "way back in the day". LOL

2) Stop trolling with request for disgusting Packer propaganda! j/k LOL
Old 05-27-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

I hope he can run fast after that gruesome leg injury last year

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 05-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #14
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm not a fan of the 90's Double Star jerseys, but other than that this game is looking niiiiiiiiiiiice.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #15
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Very Nice screen shot

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Dallas vs Redskins pic

Nice screen. I love those Cowboys uni's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »