Home

Madden NFL 12 Interview With Michael Young - Presentation Is Everything (ZKG)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Interview With Michael Young - Presentation Is Everything (ZKG) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2011, 02:28 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
I just hope we finally get a good football game this year
Old 05-28-2011, 04:08 AM   #10
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab_Impervious_XII
Hmm...camera work is only 25% of presentation.

If presentation was really an emphasis this year, I hope they start talking about commentary, broadcast presentation logic, half-time/post-game, playoff presentation upgrades, audio packages, etc. pretty soon. You can have all the cameras in the world, but if they're not tightly integrated with these other important parts of presentation, you still have bad presentation.
I agree...

Im also hope gameplay has been improved just as much as the things ea has been talking about like presentation. Yea I know they have talkled about the suction been taking out and some more things but it seems the main thing ea worked on is presentation. I will not care about presentation if gameplay isnt better
Old 05-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8
This is nice to read
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2011, 05:17 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 16
the camera for replays.....? ok gameplay doesn't need to get bashed on anymore but how about for madden 13 we can get some more or new or better game modes. how about you guys change the mini games huh.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
How about a MNF or SNF game mode. TNF or even the Thanksgiving games in play now. Some Better Monday night or Sunday night presentation would be great as well. I mean not one time in a Monday night game do either Chris or Gus even mention that. Lame.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New Interview with Michael Young(Presentation is everything)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab_Impervious_XII
Hmm...camera work is only 25% of presentation.

If presentation was really an emphasis this year, I hope they start talking about commentary, broadcast presentation logic, half-time/post-game, playoff presentation upgrades, audio packages, etc. pretty soon. You can have all the cameras in the world, but if they're not tightly integrated with these other important parts of presentation, you still have bad presentation.
I think they did away with both half-time and post-game shows. I read or heard that probably on Madden's blog, video, or a review.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »