Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - Detailed Look at Dynamic Player Performance (Shopmaster)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - Detailed Look at Dynamic Player Performance (Shopmaster) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #17
(PS3) Madden 13

mirrored32's Arena

OVR: 18
i like the idea of DDP. implementation is key here. by commentary we probably will also 'hear' of how the players are doing. I hope the commentator will mention the 'players performance' not just per game but 'per the season so far'. as for knowing when the indicators are, it would be nice to 'tap' a button or something like an audible to see how the DDP of the team is doing. meaning if you offense is on the field you tap or something and show the DDP of each player on field. or perhaps something like the 'stamina' color meanings in the playbook.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:59 AM   #18
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Detailed Look at Dynamic Player Performance (Shopmaster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Agree but look at it this way. Say it was completely hidden then you would have people complaining that they don't notice the effect and it was a "hype marketing" gimmick which is a placebo.

This kinda of gives some proof that it is working. Plus like others are saying, just don't hit pause or go look at the ratings during the game. Just play the game from start to finish and there you go.
(Tapping the mic) "Is this thing on?" LOL

I stated that "I completely agree with having a hot/cold indicator " but it is displaying the affects streaks have on numeric ratings I have an issue with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Did it say that we would see the numeric effect? Maybe I have to look at the screens again. All I saw was an arrow pointing up/down with a brief description. And you only see that if you press pause.
No, I haven't seen it clearly stated and I hope it's not the case. However, seems like every time anyone releases info about DPP there is always a mention of OVR swings. So given Madden's track record of TMI in regards to things like, player potential, OVR and accurate numeric ratings, which I think should exist "under the hood" but be hidden, these rating "swings" will most likely be displayed too.

Last edited by Thinking Out Loud; 06-04-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #19
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Detailed Look at Dynamic Player Performance (Shopmaster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrored32
i like the idea of DDP. implementation is key here. by commentary we probably will also 'hear' of how the players are doing. I hope the commentator will mention the 'players performance' not just per game but 'per the season so far'. as for knowing when the indicators are, it would be nice to 'tap' a button or something like an audible to see how the DDP of the team is doing. meaning if you offense is on the field you tap or something and show the DDP of each player on field. or perhaps something like the 'stamina' color meanings in the playbook.
i like this idea
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »