Home

Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboii2008
The trailer fooled me for a second.. But this video brought me back to reality... gameplay looks to much the same
I don't mind it looking similar if it plays with better physics, a better feel, and more realistic results. Madden has always been a good looking game and it looks great this year. There's only so much they are going to do with the way the game looks during game play. This is the "look" that EA has decided they are going with. I'm okay with that.

But if the game feels better to play in addition to all the sweet sounding features they have added and upgraded in franchise mode, then I"m totally stoked about this game.

We shouldn't judge it after the first couple of videos, but I am really looking forward to the reviews of the guys who will be on the floor this week with a chance to spend some hands-on time with the game.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
So let me get this straight, in the entire history of the NFL and taking into account it's unknown future years, the best QB was/is/will be Tom Brady at 99 overall? Not saying TB is crap but c'mon now.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:11 PM   #19
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I noticed that they have added (changed) the chin straps on some players. Look at Rodgers' again. He has the hard cup chin strap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylynner
Rodgers doesn't wear the hard-shell strap, does he?
He doesn't. But he should. That single strap is basically a piece of cloth.

He looks a lot like Eli did in that DPP trailer. Too fat and bulky. And his flak jacket does not show through his jersey. He wears a loose fitting jersey.

Did anyone else notice that Aaron walked into the defense's huddle? And the models looks really squared off, and it looked like he(Aaron) had a grey facemask instead of green.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmerg
So let me get this straight, in the entire history of the NFL and taking into account it's unknown future years, the best QB was/is/will be Tom Brady at 99 overall? Not saying TB is crap but c'mon now.
CORRECTION a 100 rating overall would say TB is the best QB was/is/will be....
Old 06-06-2011, 10:20 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Scratches head, isn't the same video that was released yesterday in here? The video has been reported as being produced awhile ago.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-trailer.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 10:23 PM   #22
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
What's funny is you, like many others, think that the overall rating matters. It doesn't. It's all about individual ratings. One of the problems is that EA/Donny will manipulate the individual ratings at times to alter the OVR value.

Also, what's up with 95 throwing power for Tom? I was always under the impression that he was a 92-ish throwing power guy. It's just a few points, but I never got the impression he threw that strong.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #23
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Really loving that broadcast view when you're coming up to the line of scrimmage.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #24
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I would like the game to more accurately show that Brady is a 99 on the Patriots playing for Bellicheck. Head Coach did this and I think it would be a great addition for Madden 13.

This way you would need to sign and draft players that fit your schemes and play style and their OVR would rise or fall accordingly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »