Home

Madden NFL 12 Videos - Bears vs. Cardinals in Light Rain (MaddenMatrix)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Videos - Bears vs. Cardinals in Light Rain (MaddenMatrix) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Madden12 @ E3: Bears at Cardinals - Light Rain by MaddenMatrix.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You also have to keep in mind that the QB's were Cutler and Anderson, neither one of these guys is going to be very accurate consistently in Madden 12 no matter what you put the difficulty on. They will have their good games, but also games like this. Ratings are really going to matter this year and these guys are going to play like they do in real life.
Its not the accuracy its the lob passes to the sideline or in situations where he(Cutler) didn't have to do that. Thats how the CPU QB has always played on all-pro. There was a lot of situations where guys were open and he just lobbed it up for a slow pick. Thats just how All-Pro has always been. I'm not an All-Pro player anyway so even if it was a little bit better then past Maddens I won't be playing on it but from watching the gameplay of that Video the CPU is still the same on All-Pro.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Madden NFL 12 Videos - Bears vs. Cardinals in Light Rain (MaddenMatrix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Another thing to keep in mind when evaluating how the Bears defense played and how accurate/inaccurate Anderson was is that the USER missed a TON of wide open receivers throughout the game.

No disrespect meant at all it's just what I noticed. Thanks for posting the vids and keep 'em coming!

Yea it could have been an easy blowout if he was excuting on some of those plays. I'm taking into consideration it was Anderson..
Old 06-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #19
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Its not the accuracy its the lob passes to the sideline or in situations where he(Cutler) didn't have to do that. Thats how the CPU QB has always played on all-pro. There was a lot of situations where guys were open and he just lobbed it up for a slow pick. Thats just how All-Pro has always been. I'm not an All-Pro player anyway so even if it was a little bit better then past Maddens I won't be playing on it but from watching the gameplay of that Video the CPU is still the same on All-Pro.
Just because you see Cutler doing that doesn't mean ALL QB's are going to, man this game isn't even out yet and this wasn't even close to the final version of it at E3 and everyone is already criticizing it. I for one am waiting till the game is in my xbox before I judge it like this. I have seen a few plays and animations that I like, but I'm not going to judge how good or bad it is based off of a youtube video of an unfinished game.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
No road throwbacks? slight bummer
Old 06-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #21
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Extremely pumped for the game, period. I'm past the point (thankfully) of over analyzing everything and just think about whether the game will be fun. For the first time in a few years I am SUPER pumped for Madden. There were so may times watching these vids that I was thinking strategy and "I want to take this possession!" lol

kudo's to the team for finally advancing the game and making what seems to be a game that I won't get bored with, 5 games in.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #22
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

again, ALLMADDEN does not make the CPU play any smarter/tactically........

it may give cutler an extra second due to OL boost in ratings but he will still throw late/weak/into coverage passes........

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 06-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 25
Highlights:

4:22, 1st video - Watch Clark Haggans, the LMLB (Left MLB) - the way he drops back, then jumps the route looks way more realistic than previous Maddens. In '11, he would've suctioned into the animation, but he actually planted and jumped the route. ALSO, nice to see those magical tackles the offensive guys used to make GONE. Forte actually continued through the catch animation.

5:30, 1st video - Loved the way Briggs blew up the play, and a realistic tackle animation to add.

6:00, 1st - Nice to see that FGs won't be a gimme this year, could actually be nerve-wracking in late-game situations.

2:40, 3rd vid - Nice to see a blocked punt in that situation.

3:20, 3rd video - That pass was UNACCEPTABLE. No other way around it, EA BETTER have that fixed. Knox was supposed to score on that play, yet Cutler throws up some wounded duck.

Overall, it looks JUST live every other video as of late. Nothing really new here, I'm to the point where my full focus is on NCAA 12 and getting into a legit OD.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #24
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
again, ALLMADDEN does not make the CPU play any smarter/tactically........

it may give cutler an extra second due to OL boost in ratings but he will still throw late/weak/into coverage passes........
He chose All-Pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »