Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Utah vs. Colorado

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Utah vs. Colorado within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #17
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 gameplay - Utah @ Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
I saw your post today, but we had this planned. It's not the easiest to convert 12 minutes of HD footage as you can imagine. We'll have more videos coming and don't forget to tune into the demo detail announcement UStream next Tuesday for more live gameplay. It starts at 1pm ET. you can RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173157446079074
awesome man cant wait
Old 06-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #18
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
This was played on All-American with normal settings. Ben and I just wanted to show standard gameplay. Nothing new here other than the two latest additions to the Pac 12 and their alternate uniforms. We've seen a lot of requests for more gameplay videos and wanted to get some out there that were not just using the top teams in the game.
This was a good video. Both QB's stayed in the pocket and didn't always go for the big play. It allowed us to see the defense at work against regular play calling sequences.

Which ever User called that corner blitz that led to the Utah touchdown should be flogged though.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #19
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
Are those Colorado's new jerseys? Those things are hideous. They are about as bad as when Purdue decided to go gold. It makes it even worse there are no names on it.
I thinks it's their 1930's? throwback. Which I believe were also in NCAA 11.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
I saw your post today, but we had this planned. It's not the easiest to convert 12 minutes of HD footage as you can imagine. We'll have more videos coming and don't forget to tune into the demo detail announcement UStream next Tuesday for more live gameplay. It starts at 1pm ET. you can RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173157446079074

Hey Dewiel when will we be getting teambuilder news? If this has already been answered I apologise
Old 06-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
...Do you sit on Youtube all day?

JK

Looks pretty good, nothing really new.
This was posted on Facebook, I was about to put it up since I figured out how to start a thread, haha. But illwill10 is always on top of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #22
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkaz79
Hey Dewiel when will we be getting teambuilder news? If this has already been answered I apologise
Ben has touched on some of the additions/improvements. I know the site will be going up around a week or so before launch. I'll see what other details I can gather and share.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Definitely looks slower than other videos we've seen.

Utah's jerseys look sick by the way. May have to start a Dynasty with them for that alone ha
Old 06-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Ben has touched on some of the additions/improvements. I know the site will be going up around a week or so before launch. I'll see what other details I can gather and share.
Glad you brought that up, what we heard Ben say was we added stadiums and uniforms. The million dollar question around here is was he talking about new default teams stadiums and uniforms or new templates we can edit with in tb?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »