Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - Ultimate Team Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - Ultimate Team Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 12 Blog - Ultimate Team Details

Donny Moore sat down to deliver a blog based on some of the changes to Ultimate Team in Madden NFL 12.

Quote:
"Hey Madden Ultimate Team fans!

I'm Donny Moore, Ratings Czar and Live Content Producer on Madden NFL 12—in charge of everything dealing with players, teams, stats, and live updates throughout the year. First, let me explain what that means exactly. Madden NFL 12 has one of the most robust online feature sets in all of sports video games, which requires a significant amount of support post- launch. Weekly online roster updates are a big part of it – rating updates, trait updates, depth chart changes, injuries, etc. We also support Madden Moments Live — weekly challenges that capture the biggest games of the past week and allow you, the gamer, a chance to change history and share your high scores with your friends and with all of the Online Madden Nation. And last but certainly not least, Josh Looman (Senior Designer on Madden NFL 12) and I produced weekly content updates for Madden Ultimate Team all throughout the season. Ultimate Team is a big focus here in Madden NFL 12 and I am here today to give you all the details!

This year, after talking to Dan Baker (Line Producer on Madden NFL 12) and Josh we agreed that it was important for us to give you, the fans, what you wanted in Madden Ultimate Team. By far, the #1 requested feature on all the message boards and forums was adding the ability to trade in Madden Ultimate Team. In the past, you open up a pack in Ultimate Team, get a double of some QB that you already have, and you are kind of bummed because you can't do much with the extra card... Not anymore! Bring on the trade offers!!"
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Good stuff, but I'm still not playing MUT until I get to make my own uniforms via a TeamBuilder-esque feature.

Still looking forward to Madden 12 on the whole, however.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:37 AM   #3
(PS3) Madden 13

mirrored32's Arena

OVR: 18
Madden 12 is going to be awesome! Love the a lot of the new features. But as for MUT I don't play it because it doesn't work with my franchise play. I would prefer that 'fantasy football' be more a in the 'franchise mode' kind of 'as the franchise goes along' non stick players can do some fantasy football along with the players whom stick play.

that IMO would be a better use of fantasy football instead of this . . .MUT.

dispite MUT, Madden 12 is a WIN! keep working the franchise mode guys!

everytime I hear that acronym i shake my head.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:38 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Ultimate Team Details

1 to 1 trades in MUT 11. wow.

FIFA 09 UT had 1 to 5 trades.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
I cant wait for the game but i dont care about this MUT crap i never play it and think its a waiste of space
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19
i'v never once read anything on these OS forums about anyone that plays madden ultimate team. this feature should be dumped and replaced with something that the hardcore sim football guys around here have been asking for like franchise improvements.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
i'v never once read anything on these OS forums about anyone that plays madden ultimate team.
I play it. There, you've read someone saying it.

Quote:
this feature should be dumped and replaced with something that the hardcore sim football guys around here have been asking for like franchise improvements.
Madden 12 has many, many franchise mode improvements. Check the blogs for all the details, dude.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
i'v never once read anything on these OS forums about anyone that plays madden ultimate team. this feature should be dumped and replaced with something that the hardcore sim football guys around here have been asking for like franchise improvements.
not trying to be that guy but the mut sub forum at ea site is in constant use i also know of several sites dedicated just to this feature.

all i am trying to portray to you is your opinion is not consistent with a very large part of the madden community.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »