Home

FIFA Manager 12 Developed in Collaboration With Fans, Over 700 Improvements

This is a discussion on FIFA Manager 12 Developed in Collaboration With Fans, Over 700 Improvements within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #17
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA Manager 12 Developed in Collaboration With Fans, Over 700 Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
If you're a hardcore FM guy, you really won't need an alternative. I'm a fan of FM but not hardcore like some of the regular posters in this forum. PES is my #1 football game. I would say there are two things better and that's the 3d match presentation with audio commentary and the main user interface. FM is of course much more community supported as well. Also, EA should really drop the price if they wanna attempt to gain some new fans. It was an impulse buy out of curiosity for me.
This, like I said I use to play EA's effort, and it is just like a demo compared to FM, dont let the 3d graphics reel you in, nice, but like buying a porsche with a Kia engine.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 07-17-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #18
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Excellent post by Greg.

As I get deeper into my fifa manager 11, it really is a pretty deep game. I love the interactive match analysis tool after each match. My main complaint has to be the AI logic in the 3d matches. Boneheaded movements happen but it's not a game killer so far. FM has it's share of stupidity during matches as well but I still love playing it. Just like I buy fifa and pes every year, I think I'll be buying fm and fifa manager from now on. Competition in the gaming world is good for consumers. Don't believe me, then just look at what happened to madden without competition.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #19
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Excellent post by Greg.

As I get deeper into my fifa manager 11, it really is a pretty deep game. I love the interactive match analysis tool after each match. My main complaint has to be the AI logic in the 3d matches. Boneheaded movements happen but it's not a game killer so far. FM has it's share of stupidity during matches as well but I still love playing it. Just like I buy fifa and pes every year, I think I'll be buying fm and fifa manager from now on. Competition in the gaming world is good for consumers. Don't believe me, then just look at what happened to madden without competition.
What does this involve? In FM, the analysis tool is rather robust once you know how to use it. You can click on any event (tackle, shot, foul, pass, etc.) in the match analysis screen and see the replay.

Is it similar to that?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #20
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
What does this involve? In FM, the analysis tool is rather robust once you know how to use it. You can click on any event (tackle, shot, foul, pass, etc.) in the match analysis screen and see the replay.

Is it similar to that?
Pretty much. It also lets you see each players movement throughout the whole game and you can filter it by specific players, attacking movements your player made, defending movements, during a specific time frame, etc.. And once all of that is set, it then diagrams the movements in real time based on your criteria. So you can see who is slacking off or needs specific training.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 16

I probably will pick up FIFA manager 12, but my question is, why is this topic in the Football Manager section? Shouldn't it be in the FIFA discussion? When I first saw this, I thought, "WOW...Football Manager has a new 3D engine!" Then I realized it was FIFA.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »