Home

FIFA 12 Hands-On Preview (Guardian)

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 Hands-On Preview (Guardian) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: FIFA 12 Hands-On Preview (Guardian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Can anyone here say SGOTY?! Well potentially..
Judging from the many positive previews already written, I think FIFA 12 will be very hard to top. But there has been a tendency among US gaming sites to look more towards NBA2k, MLB The Show and Madden as soccer just isn't popular enough in the US -- at least not yet.

Last edited by guaps; 07-11-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
Rutter – who is on a something of a global press tour with the game – told me that different aspects are noticed much more in different territories. "Precision dribbling was a very big deal to the North Americans," he says. "Tactical defending was important too because it took a lot of the pressure off them. In the UK, we're talking more about the player impact engine – I'm off to France and Italy and Spain later this week and I'm sure they've all got their own take on what's important."
It's a very interesting PR plan to be sure. I'm definitely interested in checking out the product, it's a shame it's still a few months off.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #11
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10

I never buy into the hype, we are talking about EA here. I would be happy with an improved MM/CM where the manager doesn't get sacked after going 20-0-0 to start the season. Unrealistic firings for no reason whatsoever has been ruining my MM for years, I hope EA can fix the crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »