Home

NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #145
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniNation03
I downloaded the rosters and they look good.

I am new to this though. I'm back on the NCAA bandwagon after fallin' off for the past couple years. What do you mean when you refer to community rosters coming out and when do they normally get released?
If you go into the NCAA Football Rosters sub forum you can find a few different individuals (some groups) who do the rosters annually.

They have pretty good reputations for having good rosters. My personal favorite is Buckeye and Gatorbait for PS3. I've used their files for 3 years. But there are others that do really good work from what I read.

They're working on 'em now and they keep us updated on the progress in the forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #146
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kings
Thank you for providing these, OP.

I'm just curious, what about the community rosters will be so much better than these which will make people wait for them to start their dynasties? From what I have read, there are only a few players missing or incorrectly represented. Couldn't you just make your own changes to those few players and start your dynatsy tonight?
Some people wait for certain rosters because They trust their editing (if they edit).

Plus.....if you've used 'em in the past and it worked for you.....you tend to feel like its the best.

I see your point. But its just whatever each gamer wants.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #147
Rookie

shifty1's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgeezy87
Love it. Gets the people going!
NCAA just needs to pay the players so all this gets taken care of.
I agree for the most part. I remember way back when I had to mail a memory card to a guy in NY for a price to get the rosters. Then wait a week til I got it back to start Dynasty Mode! How times have changed
Old 07-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am using pastapadre's but spent several hours re-rating offensive players.

I was appalled at how may 90+ rated QBs there were and have taken the time to edit them down. I uploaded mine to xbox 360 for those of us who don't want 50% of the league running 90 rated QBs out. (granted there isn't a lot of difference than just the the look from 89 to 90 but guys like Keenum and Padron will dominate their conferences anyways with lower ratings and makes me feel slightly better)

I've test simmed them a few times and you have some odd things occasionally happen but overall very happy with them and was asked by friends to put them up.

XBLA: TheEdge8602 for those interested

Last edited by The Edge; 07-13-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 7
i have full rosters. coaches assistant coaches and everyone. download my roster at SGTx NANCE
Old 07-13-2011, 06:21 PM   #150
Rookie

IlliniNation03's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks. Appreciate the info.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #151
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

@ King of Kings. Our roster just has a lot of in depth edits. For example, I did a small school that was missing four DBs that are predicted to either start or see some time on the field. In our file those players are added. Equipment edits are made, slight rating adjustments, position changes and things of that nature. Also, once we are done we open up a thread for corrections so that they can be made even more accurate. A lot of people don't care about that stuff. If not, I say they should go ahead and start their dynasty with these rosters. A lot of people do though King and I think that's why they wait for our rosters. All personal preference though my dude.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #152
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
@ King of Kings. Our roster just has a lot of in depth edits. For example, I did a small school that was missing four DBs that are predicted to either start or see some time on the field. In our file those players are added. Equipment edits are made, slight rating adjustments, position changes and things of that nature. Also, once we are done we open up a thread for corrections so that they can be made even more accurate. A lot of people don't care about that stuff. If not, I say they should go ahead and start their dynasty with these rosters. A lot of people do though King and I think that's why they wait for our rosters. All personal preference though my dude.
keep up the good work Sapp!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »