Home

NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
anyone have ps3 rosters with wilson on wisco and other fixes?
Old 07-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #194
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Rosters Inside

I downloaded these yesterday but any time I tried to load them (from the data management menu) all I would get is blank rosters with player numbers instead of any names. Obviously I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what. When I load Practice or Quick Game or Dynasty the default rosters show up. No names of any players are used.

I can't manage to get a download tonight for peak hours. Can anyone give me a quick run through of how to actually get these things to WORK in dynasty after downloading?

Edit: fixed. I mist have overwrote the roster file somehow or something. I don't know what the heck I did. But I redownloaded it, loaded the roster, saved my profile, and this time it worked like a charm

Last edited by waytofailself; 07-15-2011 at 04:59 AM.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:54 AM   #195
Rookie

University of Oregon could use a little work... WR# 7 should be DeAnthony Thomas. Instead they have it as Keanon Lowe who never sees the field. Also, the second string quarterback is Dustin HAINES not Maines. There's also some guys missing from the DL. But overall the Ducks look great and I can't wait to hit the WTD sign and follow Puddles out on that motorcycle. WTD DUCKS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #196
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

Please can someone upload ps3 offline rosters? My modem is out of order for probably another week.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #197
Rookie

I give Joe Fickell a year or two, develop Braxton Miller and get us some receivers and we will be ON TOP. Until the BCS National Championship then the SEC will be on top.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #198
Rookie

GomerBucks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSocks
I give Joe Fickell a year or two, develop Braxton Miller and get us some receivers and we will be ON TOP. Until the BCS National Championship then the SEC will be on top.
Who the F is Joe Fickell? Luke Fickell, was promoted from LB's to interim HC... Mike Vrabel was hired as the new LB Coach. Nick Siciliano is the QB's coach and will be the guy trying to develop Miller.

PS.. A big thanks to those working on the rosters... a 10 spot will be on it's way to FK shortly...

Last edited by GomerBucks; 07-15-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #199
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethanio
Pastapadre has 100% legit rosters, coaches rosters, and transfers.... players who no longer are a part of the team are removed
Where? Is there a link for PS3?
Old 07-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #200
Rookie

Greatly appreciate this Patrick Morty, ive been waiting several days to figure this out. Found this web site looked arounf and finally have them....thank you guys for this every year. Im a huge phenominal fan of this game. Cant thank you enough.... GO TROJANS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »