Home

NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 11:59 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
No russell wilson at wisconsin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 5
cool now the game is ready to pla until community rosters come out
Old 07-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #203
Rookie

Buster6's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
PLEASE,PLEASE Do not ever and I mean EVER....refer to the great state that I live in as Wiskey.....Its not hip or cool. Here in Wisconsin its either 'sconnie or 'sconsin but Wiskey is a stretch at an out of stater trying to be cool. That would be like me saying the buckeyes are from O Hi E or something really lame like that. On a topic note, rosters are good for just names only but yes I agree teams rosters are not up to date. GO BADGERS! Big 10 champs
What a terrible post. Please shut up.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #204
Rookie

BoiseState07's Arena

OVR: 2

Just got PATRICK MORTY'S roster last night, very well done guys. I don't know how you did this so fast, but it's pretty amazing.

I got my feet wet on an offline dynasty becoming the OC at Washington St. What a mistake that was. My high school team in RTG is 10x better than they are, it's pathetic.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #205
Rookie

HitThatRowdy96's Arena

OVR: 1

Just downloaded the rosters. Great stuff, great work. I'm going to try it out after Jeopardy! (yes, I'm a nerd). Thanks. ^^b
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #206
Rookie

OVR: 0
To download the rosters, must you have that person in you "friend list"? If not, how do you download them? I see nowhere to actually type in someone's gamertag to download from them. What am I missing here?
Old 07-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #207
Rookie

Wnahikian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
October 22nd, just watch out for that new guy on our team....I think his name is Russell Wilson, maybe you heard of him? He's a hell of a lot better than anyone else at QB for the badgers over the last two years! Honestly If he meshes well with the team he will easily make up that 10 pts we lost to you guys last year.
Yes sir I have heard of him. He will have some struggles translating into this league, and as Jerel Worthy said via Twitter: “This guys on espn think that russell wilson gona change something at wisconsin. It still don’t matter cause they gotta come in spartan stadium. Homecoming he will see how the big ten gets down” I think the potential top ten pick will handle his business
Old 07-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #208
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Rosters Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigernosaint
these rosters are pretty garbage. people pay for these? yuck.

i hope carson and the gang are making some progress. theyll blow these out of the water.
well said, the lower teams, just really, really poor. Cant believe people pay gamerosters for this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »