Home

NCAA Football 12 - Online Dynasty with Coaching Carousel Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - Online Dynasty with Coaching Carousel Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
NCAA Football 12 - Online Dynasty with Coaching Carousel Update

All,

We’ve identified the issue that was causing some of you to experience the “Online Dynasty Transfer Fail” error over the weekend. Through our server side updates, we’ve been working on a fix and we’re currently in the process of finalizing it. We ask that those of you who were experiencing the issue before, please give advancing your dynasty another shot and let us know how it goes. You will not be required to restart your dynasty for the issue to be corrected.

Thanks,

JD
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Last edited by Dewiel; 07-18-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Online Dynasty w/ Coaching Carousel Update

Does this fix the problem of someone trying to accept an invitation to an online dynasty and their system freezing up?
Old 07-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
Does this fix the problem of someone trying to accept an invitation to an online dynasty and their system freezing up?
Not sure on that one. First I've heard of this one. Can you provide more information and I'll send it along to the team. Number of guys in the dynasty, settings, etc. Anything that you may have changed from the norm. The more details I can give them the better.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Not sure on that one. First I've heard of this one. Can you provide more information and I'll send it along to the team. Number of guys in the dynasty, settings, etc. Anything that you may have changed from the norm. The more details I can give them the better.
Well, it happened to my friends, but when they attempted to join the online dynasty, their systems froze. I had to create a new dynasty for it to work.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndy
Well, it happened to my friends, but when they attempted to join the online dynasty, their systems froze. I had to create a new dynasty for it to work.
Thanks man. I've been passing all of this along to the team and they've been working non stop to figure this out. Lots of moving pieces as you can imagine, but we'll get it solved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Thanks man. I've been passing all of this along to the team and they've been working non stop to figure this out. Lots of moving pieces as you can imagine, but we'll get it solved.
No prob, glad to help.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

Our problem specifically is as follows: I was the commish of a 4 person online dynasty. Everyone was using a teambuilder team. I was able to get the league setup and send out the invites. When one of the other members tried to accept the invitation, their systems froze up. We are on the 360.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Happened to me to. I was commissioner and invited two friends. They both accepted the invite three times and they froze each time. We had about 6 Teambuilder teams in our dynasty when doing this.

I deleted this dynasty and made a new one without Teambuilder teams, they both did not freeze and could accept the invite the first time.

Could this be an issue with Teambuilder schools?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »