Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #9
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included

Next year I definitely am not buying on day 1 regardless of what they say or how great it is suppose to be. I will wait until August of 2012 when patch 1 gets released. Besides you know the old saying......

1) Fool me once........shame on you.
2) Fool me twice.......shame on me.
3) Fool me a third time........and I am stuck with Nascar the Game 2011.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #10
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Official NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC trailer

According to Dave on twitter you have to sell 2 pieces of dlc before you get a free one. I hate that we have been told for the longest time that this dlc would be free and now we have to pay for it. I'm just happy it's only $2 and not something higher.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 07-18-2011, 10:09 PM   #11
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
According to Dave on twitter you have to sell 2 pieces of dlc before you get a free one. I hate that we have been told for the longest time that this dlc would be free and now we have to pay for it. I'm just happy it's only $2 and not something higher.
If that's the case, they should just make some shirts and hats for people to download for their avatars and then give us the free DLC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included

If that's true...which I doubt based on their track record...why don't they put out 2 new paint jobs for the 2010 cars for like 2 bucks each.

Problem solved.

If they seriously wanted to make this right they would.

I now have serious doubts about this "patch".....anyone else think they are blowing smoke about how great it will be and what it fixes.

I bet they are having quite a laugh over all this while they are rolling around in a pile of our money.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
He's lying. Many games have had free DLC come out on release day even.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 07-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #14
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
I'm so sick and tired of "coming soon."

This game has been sitting on my shelf for well over a month. Heck, its almost football season.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:58 AM   #15
Rookie

Goblowsoup's Arena

OVR: 2

It's really too bad it's taking so long to get this patch out. Unfortunately this group did the same thing with Ferrari Challenge and a few other Ferrari games they said would eventually come to North America. With Challenge they continually promised DLC and updates. NA got none of those updates, as far as I'm aware only Europe did. The nice thing about NASCAR is that it was only sold here in the states. So, sooner or later...I'm assuming later...we'll get the DLC. And, even if it doesn't hit until the end of the NASCAR season you won't hear me complain one bit. It'll just give me one less reason to buy another NASCAR game next year since I'll have a whole new season and fixes.

And for those of you who now have to spend 160MS Points, I'm terribly sorry. MS requires this policy of no "free" dlc. I remember Halo had some DLC that Bungie wanted free. However MS only allowed it to be free for a short period of time which came after the second DLC of the game came out. This same reason is why many older sports games had their DLC removed from the store or still sit there for 800 points or so without anyone buying them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 02:56 AM   #16
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
He's lying. Many games have had free DLC come out on release day even.
Not to mention, even if he's NOT lying....why the hell didn't they know this already before advertising it for months?!?!?!

It's comically sad, how inept they appear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »