Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #9
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpleen
The raiders went 8-8, 6-0 in the division and are widely seen as a team on the rise, thats ridiculous. way too low. That heyward bay comment is pure ignorance, Darren Mcfadden, Rich seymour, Zach miller, one of the most explosive rookies in jacoby Ford, Tyvon Branch a very good safety, etc.... a very talented d-line. Raiders have talent. Cannot believe the ignorance with that statement.
The Raiders have always had talent. Many scouts and analysts were stunned that the Raiders took Heyward-Bey. Al Davis loves speed.

I sense a disgruntled homer?
Old 07-21-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
The Raiders have always had talent. Many scouts and analysts were stunned that the Raiders took Heyward-Bey. Al Davis loves speed.

I sense a disgruntled homer?
none of what you said has anything to do with what I posted, DHB is 1 player. Saying That sums up this team with so many good players on it is moronic. DHb was a bad pick, Jacoby ford, Louis murphy M bush z miller were steals, but the media wont talk about that.... Raiders are rated way too low. Me being a fan or not is irrelevant here. ESPN and others say the raiders will challenge for the dvision this year. EA has no clue.

The raiders beat the chiefs twice and Rb is just as good if not better overall (Great pass catcher, bigger, stronger) then charles. Yet they are ranked much higher, laughable.

Last edited by BigSpleen; 07-21-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_paq_9
The Chargers with 3 Running Backs with 90 plus Speed.......... Ryan Mathews and Jordan Todman I can see, those guys can both fly but Mike Tolbert with 90 plus speed just doesn't seem right.

With that said the Chargers offense is stacked this year. Gonna be a fun team to use.
its Sproles not Tolbert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
none of what you said has anything to do with what I posted, DHB is 1 player. Saying That sums up this team with so many good players on it is moronic. DHb was a bad pick, Jacoby ford, Louis murphy M bush z miller were steals, but the media wont talk about that.... Raiders are rated way too low. Me being a fan or not is irrelevant here. ESPN and others say the raiders will challenge for the dvision this year. EA has no clue.

The raiders beat the chiefs twice and Rb is just as good if not better overall (Great pass catcher, bigger, stronger) then charles. Yet they are ranked much higher, laughable.
I see where you're coming from. If the Bills were 6-0 in the division I would be very pissed if they were in the mid 70's. Losing Asomugha is gonna kill the secondary though
Old 07-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmickey
I see where you're coming from. If the Bills were 6-0 in the division I would be very pissed if they were in the mid 70's. Losing Asomugha is gonna kill the secondary though
No it wont, we never had aso for several games last year. His replacement was the second highest rated CB in the league (Routt), opponents only completed less then 30% of passes thrown his way.. With a good d-line you dont need 15 million tied up in a corner.à

The score is bad, but it was the comment about DHB and that summing up the team that is totally off base.

Last edited by BigSpleen; 07-21-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #14
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

Quote:
No it wont, we never had aso for several games last year. His replacement was the second highest rated CB in the league (Routt), opponents only completed less then 30% of passes thrown his way.. With a good d-line you dont need 15 million tied up in a corner.à

The score is bad, but it was the comment about DHB and that summing up the team that is totally off base.
The Broncos proved this point the last several years, regarding secondary. Champ Bailey and a solid secondary, but no pressure on the QB and that secondary will break down. Consistent QB pressure will make journeyman CBs look like stars.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
The Broncos proved this point the last several years, regarding secondary. Champ Bailey and a solid secondary, but no pressure on the QB and that secondary will break down. Consistent QB pressure will make journeyman CBs look like stars.
Exactly, one thing Davis has been guilty of is building secondary before the line. I think he smartened up when he realised we had too much money on 1 corner people just could avoid on the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

Yeah, ask Dre Bly how playing opposite of Champ Bailey went down. I said "damn it, Bly" more often than I want to admit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »