Home

Madden NFL 12 Demo Details and Release Date Coming July 26th, 7 PM EST

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Demo Details and Release Date Coming July 26th, 7 PM EST within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #9
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 12 Demo Details and Release Date Coming July 26th, 7 PM EST

Why are you people excited about this? It's a announcement of another announcement. We're not getting the demo July 26th, but their giving us the date the demo will be released and the teams included in the demo.

Yeahe, should we be excited about this? lol When the demo is released, then wake me up
Old 07-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #10
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

@jpdavis82 I will also be at church camp, in Virginia. Away fron every single piece of technology I can think of for a whole week starting sunday. I feel your pain. Not only am I going to miss this, but I'm going to most likely miss NFL free agency. Can't wait for the demo though, and the actual release. Midnight realese!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #11
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
@jpdavis82 I will also be at church camp, in Virginia. Away fron every single piece of technology I can think of for a whole week starting sunday. I feel your pain. Not only am I going to miss this, but I'm going to most likely miss NFL free agency. Can't wait for the demo though, and the actual release. Midnight realese!
Yeah who knows about free agency starting next week or not, I personally don't see it starting for at least a week maybe two. Hope I'm wrong though. I will be back on Friday and will be watching the replay of the demo livestream and hopefully the free agency news by 6PM CST next Friday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 01:13 AM   #12
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
Why are you people excited about this? It's a announcement of another announcement. We're not getting the demo July 26th, but their giving us the date the demo will be released and the teams included in the demo.

Shouldn't it be the Steelers and Packers? At least I always thought games released demos with the previous Super Bowl teams.
Iowa Hawkeyes (NCAA)
Minnesota Twins (MLB)
Tennessee Volunteers (NCAA)
Old 07-22-2011, 02:51 AM   #13
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Why on earth are people so excited for this?
Old 07-22-2011, 09:09 AM   #14
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust247
Shouldn't it be the Steelers and Packers? At least I always thought games released demos with the previous Super Bowl teams.
Not necessarily. I think they try to select teams that tie into the features they want to highlight in that given year. Last year it was the Colts vs. Jets in the new Meadowlands. The year before that, along with the Super Bowl participants, they also had the Cowboys vs. Giants with Pro Tak. The year before that they were introducing Madden Moments, so it was Pats/Giants in the Super Bowl's final drive.

I could see the Packers this year because of their profile, but if you want to highlight presentation and lack of suctioning I can also see the Falcons, Bears, Eagles, with an outside chance of the Browns, Broncos... maybe the Bucs, but probably not.

Last edited by Senator Palmer; 07-22-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:47 AM   #15
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
Why on earth are people so excited for this?
Because Madden 12 looks really good and we are excited to see the demo that we have been waiting to play for the last few months. Other than the release of Madden 12 itself, the demo release is the biggest event for us Madden fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #16
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Because Madden 12 looks really good and we are excited to see the demo that we have been waiting to play for the last few months. Other than the release of Madden 12 itself, the demo release is the biggest event for us Madden fans.
Me too buddy but I just can't get excited over the announcement of the demo date. I don't really get anything from watching other people play Madden unless it's for the first few weeks that footage is released..you can't get a feel for it, the people playing usually suck, and they usually just skip all the cutscenes and replays (the things we wanna see).

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the demo, but i'm not excited for the demo release date annoucement..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »