Home

Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Quarterbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Quarterbacks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2011, 09:52 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 9
for some reason, i like how cam's structure looks in the picture. spot on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Quarterbacks

What will Tyrod Taylor ratings look like?
Old 07-23-2011, 12:50 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 8

A lot of love for Mallet in this thread, kind of disturbing. The guy is a good QB, but a lot of that had to do with the players around him as well as Arkansas had a great stable of WRs, as well as a great running game.

Locker was projected as the #1 pick in 2010 if he had come out...he dropped to 8th in this past year's draft and people act like he is awful or something. Give me a break.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #28
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Mallet was the most pro ready QB coming out of the draft he should be at least a 71-74. the fact that ponder was gifted with a 73 boggles my mind. needless to say regardless of what team i pick in franchise mode Ryan Mallet will be my starter
Old 07-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 37
What talent does carolina really have, a rooie head coach, a couple bad and overate QB's,. Deangelo Williams will be gone in the next week or since the only thing left is for the players to say yes to the new agreement and he's the most sought after free agent running back available, people were even trying to trade for this guy last year so they wouldn't end up in a bidding war for him, steve smith has already demanded a trade, and teams do want him, no no running threat or passing threat when those 2 are gone. Peppers is gone no no real pass rush anymore, and a average secondary, but a very good LB core. So a rookie QB and a eookie head coach, with all there best players gone, no run or passing threats, besides Newton and Stuart, a average d-line, a good Lb core and a ok secondary, thats questionable at times is going to start to in now, NNNNNOOOOOOOO i don't see that coming. Even almost if not all the analyst think carolina will have the No 1 pick in next years draft bc there nothing great or winnable about this team, especially when your by far the worst team in your devision, where you will get sweepted by the Saints, Falcons and Bucs, so that 6 losses right there, and Newton will start slow so add atleast 2-3 more losses, honestly if they win 4 games it shouldn't be considered a bad season for them!
Old 07-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #30
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8

Wish him the best of luck in SanFran, but Colin won't look nearly as fast on Sundays... There's a huge jump in athleticism/speed between the WAC(**giggles**) and the NFL..
Old 07-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #31
Rookie

gohogsfan14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
A lot of love for Mallet in this thread, kind of disturbing. The guy is a good QB, but a lot of that had to do with the players around him as well as Arkansas had a great stable of WRs, as well as a great running game.

Locker was projected as the #1 pick in 2010 if he had come out...he dropped to 8th in this past year's draft and people act like he is awful or something. Give me a break.
You could also say that the reason the WRs and running game were so good is because of him though. Our running game wasnt that great in 2009 or the first half of 2010. He dominated the best conference in college football...i feel like he was at worst the 2nd best QB in the draft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Yeah Mallet definitely got screwed. Some people are saying he was the 3rd best QB but I believe he was the 2nd best. I'm not sold on Gabbert at all. C.Daniels put up way better numbers then Gabbert at Mizzu and has less physical attributes.. Mallet should have been at least a 73-75 IMO.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 07-23-2011 at 10:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »