Home

Official Madden 12 Online Communities Blog

This is a discussion on Official Madden 12 Online Communities Blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #25
Rookie

HawkeyMediaPlus's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Official Madden 12 Online Communities Blog

Yeah the OTP thing sounds like the EASHL for the NHL series. Is this basically a bigger version of the EASFL for madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2
way to go ea lol by doing something thatt prolly only took you a day to do. this is pointless cause people will find away to break it alls it is is online but with sliders i cant believe they had us waiting for this i am and OF guy but to add this pointless thing and skip online franchise is crazy in the video they said we lisen to our fans what a joke i just hope my league manager will be good and i do believe it will be positive and force ea to do something next year. i cant see it no online communties being pulled next year but ea could careless what we want cause we will still by the game cause no one else is making a football game. i feel better now. lol
Old 07-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
seems like online communties was made for specifically for websites like OS, pastapadre, mymaddenpad or whatever, etc.. I almost get the feeling that aside from the few thousands that are in these communities the other millions of people that buy the game the online communities will be irrelevant to them.. leaving plenty of lobbies made in the first month or whatever but afterwards they are just sitting there empty with nothing going on, kinda like disfunctional online franchises they have online now people start but wont finish..communities there but no one in them.
Seems like to me that I was spot on with calling you a freestyle player! You mad?

You seem like it, you had your freestyle reign for over 15yrs now with the online community and we get 1 feature to seperate your arcadey style from thos who actually enjoying SIMULATING a game of football and this is what you come with?

Please man, we not looking for a futuristic outlook, we are trying to basque in the glory of the dev team finally atleast giving us an option to get away from guys like you. You named SIM sites, so what did you expect was gonna come from today's news?

Dont sound so disappointed in this news bro, you can still have your freestyle ways in the "regular lobbies" against the handful of guys who wouls still choose to play that way. Dont forget, there are hardly any worthwhile tournaments to even wanna take that plunge in playing that way and then having to travel so far to compete in for some chump change after all is said and done.

If you dont like it, then you have options aswell, but you then had more than enough time to gather the fact that it was time for something like this to happen. GET OVER IT!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlandryst
Im sorry i might be in the minority. But this what is suppose to make us forget about the lack of work in the online franchise mode?
Yeah I just don't get into the whole playing random ranked games thing. I prefer playing league games.

Funny that every single portion of online but online franchise has received improvements this year.

Ultimate team? Ranked games? OTP? All improved. But Online Franchise? Nothing.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfresh2
way to go ea lol by doing something thatt prolly only took you a day to do. this is pointless cause people will find away to break it alls it is is online but with sliders i cant believe they had us waiting for this i am and OF guy but to add this pointless thing and skip online franchise is crazy in the video they said we lisen to our fans what a joke i just hope my league manager will be good and i do believe it will be positive and force ea to do something next year. i cant see it no online communties being pulled next year but ea could careless what we want cause we will still by the game cause no one else is making a football game. i feel better now. lol
I felt like you did a few weeks ago, but this is absolutely the most positive step forward we have seen from EA as far as listening to the players who have demanded something be done about the glitching and cheaters online.

I look at it 2 ways>...

1. EA is not willing to get rid of the cheaters

2. They listened to the cheaters who attended their community days and were tired of guys like me giving them a hard time about how they play and how unfair it s to others online. Not only that but its about time they actually either made 2 seperate games, or seperated us within the community of madden so we all could be happy.

For you to really not read in between the lines, just shows how ignorant I used to be back in the day. This is a great foundation they have laid for now, what comes from this is basically what WE MAKE IT and how well its taken into consideration of the other things we have asked for over the years.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #30
Banned

I think this is as far as they got trying to add features to online franchise, they ran out of time, and had to sell it as a feature unto itself.

At best this is the mechanical framework with which online franchise will be built next year. It is in essence the options screen for online franchise. We got an options screen......woot!!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
I felt like you did a few weeks ago, but this is absolutely the most positive step forward we have seen from EA as far as listening to the players who have demanded something be done about the glitching and cheaters online.

I look at it 2 ways>...

1. EA is not willing to get rid of the cheaters

2. They listened to the cheaters who attended their community days and were tired of guys like me giving them a hard time about how they play and how unfair it s to others online. Not only that but its about time they actually either made 2 seperate games, or seperated us within the community of madden so we all could be happy.

For you to really not read in between the lines, just shows how ignorant I used to be back in the day. This is a great foundation they have laid for now, what comes from this is basically what WE MAKE IT and how well its taken into consideration of the other things we have asked for over the years.
wow really it took them 5 mins to make this. people are still going to cheat i no your not ignorant about that yeah you can boot them but there will be others i am not ignorant at all the point is ea is lazy they put no time into this at all they gave you yuor own lobby and allow you to move sliders really how long do you really think that took. lol it is what it is tho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #32
Rookie

HawkeyMediaPlus's Arena

OVR: 17

What ever happened to complete sentences?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »