Home

Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC East within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC East

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Philadelphia Eagles

Gun Bunch Wk-Empty Philly Under

When QB Mike Vick took over as the starter, the Eagles at times they looked unstoppable. With Vick, wide receivers DeSean Jackson and Jermey Maclin, TE Brent Celek and HB LeSean McCoy, opposing defensive coordinators had nightmares trying to figure out how to slow them down. Add in Head Coach Andy Reid's exotic schemes on offense and you often saw many big plays by the Eagles' offense. In this play the Eagles line up in a basic shotgun bunch formation except that the HB (McCoy) lines up outside the bunch set as a flanker. He will be the primary receiver running a drag route as the bunch receivers run a variety of routes down the field which should create an opening for an easy completion underneath.

New York Giants

5-2 Normal Pinch

The New York Giants have good depth on the defensive line and will occasionally use defensive fronts that put five defensive linemen in the game. 5-2 Normal Pinch is a six man pressure scheme that calls for all five defensive linemen to rush as well as a linebacker. The secondary plays man to man coverage.

Dallas Cowboys

Singleback Jumbo-Cowboy Post

Despite having injuries to several key players and a mid-season coaching change, the Cowboys were still a threat every week to light up the scoreboard. Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator Jason Garrett loves to utilize a variety of formations and personnel to keep his offense balanced. One of those formations is the Singleback Jumbo set which features 3 Tight Ends, 1 WR and 1 RB. This is primarily a running set, but the Cowboys love to take shots down the field to WR Miles Austin out of this look. On this play, Austin runs a post route while the TE to his side runs a crossing route hoping to draw coverage his way and creating a hole for QB Tony Romo to find Austin.

Washington Redskins

Nickel 2-4-5 Prowl FS 3 Seam

The Washington Redskins defensively employ lots of exotic looks on third down passing situations. This is done to confuse the offense as to which defenders are rushing. Nickel 2-4-5 Prowl FS 3 Seam is a play that caters to this tendency of the Redskins.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 01:52 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
To be quite honest, there were a few times where I wasn't 100% sure if I was watching an actual NFL replay or a Madden replay, if there is something I wouldn't mind being unsure about, that would definitely be it.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:55 AM   #3
Banned

Elements's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC East

I totally agree. If you casually look away from your screen this game could totally passes as a live game. I know I'm gonna get heat for saying that, but I totally see it to!
Old 07-26-2011, 02:35 AM   #4
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
I totally agree. If you casually look away from your screen this game could totally passes as a live game. I know I'm gonna get heat for saying that, but I totally see it to!
I actually agree. Especially from the broadcast cam.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #5
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

That 2nd play where Romo completed the pass looked so realistic it's scary.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
Rookie

boodahisthe1's Arena

OVR: 3
im lovin the broadcast cam..cant to get my hands on this game..im doin the midnight release and then taken that next day so i can OD on madden..i am addicted to madden..dont judge me..lol
Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

Beautiful. I'm in love with the broadcast camera view.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Do the eagles really have those flags on top of the stadium cuz i passed by their stadium 2 days ago and i didnt see them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »