Home

NHL 12 For $59.99, Receive $20 Amazon Credit

This is a discussion on NHL 12 For $59.99, Receive $20 Amazon Credit within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
NHL 12 For $59.99, Receive $20 Amazon Credit

Head over to Amazon to pre-order your copy of http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B004WL4LWQ and receive a $20 credit.

NHL 12 (PS3) users can get in on the deal, by http://www.amazon.com/NHL-12-Playsta...=operasport-20.

Quote:
$20 Credit Plus Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order NHL 12 and receive 3 digital issues of the Hockey News online in September 2011 as well as a $20 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. A promotional code to access Hockey News online will be emailed to your Amazon.com account on the day the product ships. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Great Deal at Amazon for NHL12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
3 issues of Hockey News and $20 GC for all Amazon purchases:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B004WL4LWQ
Done, also has free super saver shipping!

Once that comes in, I'll put the $20 towards Madden 12 and then get another $20 GC for ordering Madden.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:16 PM   #3
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1

What's with the constant inclusion of the 3 on 3 arcade demo on the game disc for 2 years now... does anybody get actual enjoyment out of that?
Old 07-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoguitar
What's with the constant inclusion of the 3 on 3 arcade demo on the game disc for 2 years now... does anybody get actual enjoyment out of that?
My kids do. We setup the controls for buttons and they go nuts.
While I'm not that keen on it, it's a nice gateway introduction to the game, and sport, for younger kids.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
Banned

boilermakernet08's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 12 For $59.99, Receive $20 Amazon Credit

In light of the issues with NCAA Football 12, anyone that pre-orders the game should have no right to complain about any bugs in NHL 12. Pre-ordering a game goes against all logic. If I marketed a product and told you it may or may not work as intended upon release, would you pay me before it was actually released?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilermakernet08
In light of the issues with NCAA Football 12, anyone that pre-orders the game should have no right to complain about any bugs in NHL 12. Pre-ordering a game goes against all logic. If I marketed a product and told you it may or may not work as intended upon release, would you pay me before it was actually released?
I both agree and disagree with you, usually I think preordering is stupid since it's not like stores are out of stock of games. When there is a $20 discount though, that changes the rules. I have criticized the EA NHL series a lot lately but will probably still take this deal. Either A) EA makes a decent game and fixes the things that annoy me or the more likely B) I get sick of this game's problems in a couple of months and get around $30-$40 sale/trade in credit for it so the game is almost free.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

Yeah but Amazon has a great policy with returning stuff so it's a pretty safe deal to do this. Unlike Gamestop which won't give you your money back on games that still don't work properly months after release *cough* LA Noire *cough*
Old 07-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilermakernet08
We can complain anytime we want. Might go against your logic, but if I want to preorder on the basis of the last few years of enjoyment I've gotten out of NHL, then so be it. If it's released like NCAA 12 was, ridden with bugs, I'll just return it towards something else. Cost me like $6.75 to basically rent NCAA 12 for a week.

I only preorder games that I've had great results with on prior versions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »