Home

NHL 12 Video - All New Dynamic Goalies

This is a discussion on NHL 12 Video - All New Dynamic Goalies within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 07:48 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NHL 12 Video - All New Dynamic Goalies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
I wish they'd get rid of that horrible first person fighting. What was wrong with third person?
I hate first person fighting. Everything about the fighting is comical. The first person view, to everything on the ice totally disappearing. Fighting is a joke in this game.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogie Vachon
For one thing,...to keep players from getting outrageous attribute levels for online play......EA should reduce the effect of the attributes by 15%,.....so an online attribute of 90 would be equal to what is now 75,.....99(100%) would be what is now an 85.

Online players should just not be able to max out the programming`s potential,
Come on Rogie, you should know better by now! :-)

Even if they cap the online players to 85 ov, EA programmers will let (since it as happen for the last 2 games, I'm no more considering this an error, but something done on purpose) a gap to glitch the overall to some extent and after a while, everyone will know the trick and do it.

Some will say I again give sh*t to programmers, but when you have ways to go around the overall twice in two years the same way, I'm no more considering it an accident or ommission, but a way to gain advantage on community until they find about and close the gap.

Oh, and for the OTP and Online part, I expect nothing more than what we saw since EASHL inception. Nice features taken to the extreme limit by online players. Boardplay, pick-a-boo shot, wraparound, etc, etc. Expect the goalie collision to become a real nightmare on OTP!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #19
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

I can tell you what the first cheese goal in otp will be. A timing play. 1 player shoots and the 2nd player times it so after the shot is off, he interferes with the goalie, so the goal counts due to no touch up on the interference ea will get this wrong and the goal will count but irl a goal would be disallowed if it came off a goalie interference penalty.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
I hate first person fighting. Everything about the fighting is comical. The first person view, to everything on the ice totally disappearing. Fighting is a joke in this game.
As well as players falling down when getting knocked out, and also the players posturing like professional wrestlers when they win a fight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »