Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 05:41 PM   #89
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
I understand everyone loves discussion, but were at a point no one is going to agree... So how about everyone realize Jason Campbell is going to win the MVP, McFadden leads the league in rushing, Rolando McClain wins D player of the year and Al Davis is God! no seriously he is...

Ok anyway just kidding as a Raiders fan... but Rodgers is a better overall QB. Vick just has weapons he needed that were not presented in Atlanta. Jenkins, Finneran, Price were not the type of players that suited vicks game. Now Vick has speedy guys who can break off routes and go get balls, or just get open so he's not stuck taking off every time. Should be a fun year to watch both QB's play

As far as teams. Bears and Pack need to watch out for the Lions if Stafford stays healthy. The Eagles have to really only worry about the Giants. I'd say the Eagles have the easier road in to the playoffs
Old 07-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #90
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Two games too small of a sample size.

No need to assume Vick and your Eagles is the only team to drop 80 yd. bombs to Jackson.

Hello Rodgers to Jennings.

Packers won the SB, Eagles didn't. No one is saying that the Packers are leaps and bounds better than the Eagles, only you are words in for everyone.

Oh of course its to small of a sample size but its what we have to go on when the two teams competed against each other...
Old 07-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #91
Rookie

XNowOrNever85X's Arena

OVR: 0

I enjoyed reading this lmao.I have one thing to say thoe, after reading this thread I find it funny that this eagle fan thinks of his team as so high and mighty and better than the Packers.My dear boy the only proof u need is the packers won the Super Bowl.I may sound like a broken record following everyone in this thread but cmon now why wouldn't they be rated the highest if they won the superbowl??The Saints were last year im pretty sure and the only team I see rated better than the packers is the patriots.The eagles are a good team but they aren't as good as the packers i know im defending my team right here but all the bull**** about how ur team is more explosive is complete dumbfonded.Stats and Players can't compare to winning.Don't come onto a thread rating the Super Bowl champs and saying they're overrated because ur gonna get shut down.Remember this you can't say your better than the packers when we beat you guys twice last year despite stats or w/e because if we win thats all that matters in the end.

Last edited by XNowOrNever85X; 07-29-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #92
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNowOrNever85X
I enjoyed reading this lmao.I have one thing to say thoe, after reading this thread I find it funny that this eagle fan thinks of his team as so high and mighty and better than the Packers.My dear boy the only proof u need is the packers won the Super Bowl.I may sound like a broken record following everyone in this thread but cmon now why wouldn't they be rated the highest if they won the superbowl??The Saints were last year im pretty sure and the only team I see rated better than the packers is the patriots.The eagles are a good team but they aren't as good as the packers i know im defending my team right here but all the bull**** about how ur team is more explosive is complete dumbfonded.Stats and Players can't compare to winning.Don't come onto a thread rating the Super Bowl champs and saying they're overrated because ur gonna get shut down.Remember this you can't say your better than the packers when we beat you guys twice last year despite stats or w/e because if we win thats all that matters in the end.
3 words, Cromartie,Samual,Asomugha
Old 07-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #93
Rookie

XNowOrNever85X's Arena

That has nothing to do with what I said but ok.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:32 PM   #94
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNowOrNever85X
That has nothing to do with what I said but ok.
Those three names already should bump the eagles rating in madden up higher than an 86. The whole reason I commented in this thread is because of that. the rating should be on par with the pack or atleast close now.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:34 PM   #95
Rookie

XNowOrNever85X's Arena

All I have to say is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #96
Rookie

suthrnthug's Arena

OVR: 5

Herm Edwards said it best, YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME! Even with Aso, Green Bay is still the better team. Vick won't finish the season, stats prove that and it is a QB driven league junior. Good luck with Vince Young ROFL!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »