Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #105
Rookie

XNowOrNever85X's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I'm still confused as to how a thread on NFC North team ratings turned into Packers vs. Eagles.

I think we're all thinkin that lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #106
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNowOrNever85X
I think we're all thinkin that lol
Yeah me too, I mean i just made a comment then every packer fan came out of the wood work with they're "biased" opinion.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #107
Banned

RememberMe12's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
Yeah me too, I mean i just made a comment then every packer fan came out of the wood work with they're "biased" opinion.
and yours isnt? I mean, the Packers did beat you twice in Philly.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #108
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMe12
and yours isnt? I mean, the Packers did beat you twice in Philly.
The thing is people are saying they are way better than the Eagles, I prove that they aren't but yet they still say it, the Packers didn't beat the Eagles by that much both games. The Eagles should be rated higher than 86 atleast a 89 or 90.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #109
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Oh of course its to small of a sample size but its what we have to go on when the two teams competed against each other...
What?

So when comparing the QB's, we can only use the stats from the two games we played against each other.

But when comparing teams the fact that we beat you guys twice in your stadium means nothing?

How does that make sense?

This thread is ridiculous. I'm out.

A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #110
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
What?

So when comparing the QB's, we can only use the stats from the two games we played against each other.

But when comparing teams the fact that we beat you guys twice in your stadium means nothing?

How does that make sense?

This thread is ridiculous. I'm out.

well hell why not compare them when they played each other? If the pack was so much better than the Eagles they should of blown them out!
Old 07-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #111
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
well hell why not compare them when they played each other? If the pack was so much better than the Eagles they should of blown them out!
I'm a Bears fan, live in Chicago, and I can tell you Rodgers is better than Vick in SOME ways. Obviously, Vick is a better athlete and playmaker with his feet, and is more dangerous. Rodgers is obviously more accurate. But Vick is accurate as well, and Rodgers can make plays with his feet when the opportunity presents itself. That's what makes them close, and in that situation I'd rather have Vick because he's a homerun threat. You can't really drop everyone in coverage because he (and LeSean McCoy - I believe he was a Pro Bowler on the Eagles too ) can kill you with their speed all game. And if you blitz, the possiblilty of a deep pass to Jackson/Maclin is there.

What truly seperates Rodgers from Vick is the fact that Vick tends to tire himself out over the course of the season, causing himself to sort of fade late. Rodgers numbers are inflated because they basically use a spread philosphy, which goes away from the traditional run-the-ball mentality in the NFC North. The Packers can't really run the ball consistently, they proved that last year (Note I said consistently) so they basically use a pass-heavy offense.

Also, let's put this to rest - if Chicago wasn't so stubborn (Seriously, they lost because Chicago ran a vanilla offense for whatever reason) they could have easily won. The Bears shut them down running the ball and Matt Forte couldn't be stopped. So, yes they should be the best rated team in the NFC North, but not the game. They don't even have a rushing attack. Ryan Grant better be an 82 at BEST. Starks should be around 72-74, had a nice run in the playoffs but dissappeared eventually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #112
Rookie

zdmetal's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Here ya go genius, that's how it happened.

Quote:
No way GB is a 92, the Eagles got more threats than they have and they're only ranked 86 I think. Boosting they're rating because they went to the superbowl is joke. They aren't going back to the superbowl this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »